Final Fantasy 7: the movie

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Realease date: Christmas 2004

(or all ff fans hope anyways)

The movie has been out for a while now in Japan. In truth I don't much care for an eng-dub but would prefer a subbing or better yet the full Japanese Directors cut. I hate eng-dubs.

hailsamr

Zidane

Social Hazzard
just wondering, how many times has sephiroth came back, and can he actually die?

TiredBoy

There are English-subbed trailers out. Not too bad, though I think Cloud looks too Asian given his FF7 concept art. But if you don't mind Japanese-only trailers: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Is it UMD-only? Seeing those UMDs pop out of the PSP really worries me. (UMD Shuriken!!)There are English-subbed trailers out. Not too bad, though I think Cloud looks too Asian given his FF7 concept art.

Is it UMD-only? Seeing those UMDs pop out of the PSP really worries me. (UMD Shuriken!!)

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Dec 3 2004, 07:36 PM
lim (1+1/n)^n
n->oo
Euler's constant? I don't get it.

I can't remember writing this, and it was only 14 days ago.

Zach

See this goes in line with my other post I didn't remember

Someone is fucking with out minds !!!

Zidane

Social Hazzard
wHY WILL IT NOT COME. Zidane getting very angry

montpics

Guess they don't to let the history repeating itself as what happened to The Spririt Within. But what is expected is already expected. :)

Zidane

Social Hazzard
this will definatley not be a FF:SW repeat. I can tell you that much. Besides they did that movie to introduce you to the gaia system. they didn't do a great job but it wasn't bad.

Genome

north west south west
( i wish they would remake FF7 on ps2 before the release of ps3..the origional looks like crap. i want new cinemas and new sprite modeling!!!)

honestly if they made the game cinemmas look more like the new movie i would crap myself. i wouldnt mind it being on ps2 because i cant wait 10 years or more to play it on my ps3 emulator...yes friends i am that cheap.

so uh..is this movie out yet? Us i mean.

Last edited:

montpics

Genome said:
( i wish they would remake FF7 on ps2 before the release of ps3..the origional looks like crap. i want new cinemas and new sprite modeling!!!)
Forget it, leave it be as originals and doing such remake will make the whole stories to another one. Furthermore old gamers who played FF7 before won't be bother to play the remake unless the game added some unexpected plots but that won't help much. :rolleyes:
honestly if they made the game cinemmas look more like the new movie i would crap myself. i wouldnt mind it being on ps2 because i cant wait 10 years or more to play it on my ps3 emulator...yes friends i am that cheap.
Recently, most of the RPG/Action games looked like movie alike thanks to the technology and other influence.
so uh..is this movie out yet? Us i mean.
No, still in the works...... :cool:

Genome

north west south west
lol ouch you really chopped that one apart. i never played ps1 when i was younger thats why going back is so hard. but i can see what your saying.. however i have heard from a couple of people that in conjuction with making the movie they are re-mastering the game. oh well who knows.

montpics

I think they had prepare themselves for that when/before the movie is out.

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PS2)
US: TBA, JP: TBA
Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII (Net Action RPG, Mobile)
US: TBA, JP: already released
Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding (Action, Mobile)
US: In Service, JP: TBA

Taken from Gamespot.

Haven't play the game? If so, get it now! I will play it if I have more space on my PC. :)

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
Haven't play the game? If so, get it now! I will play it if I have more space on my PC.

you mean ff7. i have played that its just hard to stay intrested in it. omg ff snowboarding. thats stupid. it looks like square is going to flood the market with lame ass associtaive marketing. just tagging on any piece of crap to the ffVII name to make a quick buck. oh well though ill problem give them some of my money too.

Last edited:

montpics

Genome said:
you mean ff7. i have played that its just hard to stay intrested in it.
Time to level up, and of course patience is the key.
omg ff snowboarding. thats stupid. it looks like square is going to flood the market with lame ass associtaive marketing. just tagging on any piece of crap to the ffVII name to make a quick buck. oh well though ill problem give them some of my money too.
That game is especially made for FF7 fans, nothing else. I wondering if there is another Ehrgeiz type of game again in future. :rolleyes: