Sound stops in Street fighter ex 2 plus! Help!

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
In Street Fighter Ex 2 plus, the sounds pretty good for the most part, but then, when I enter a fight, usually after the first hit, the sound stops!:confused: The sound plugin I am using is Eternal SPU 1.41,
_x_Enable sound
_x_Enable CDDA sound
_x_Enable XA sound

Direct sound-Buffer size:60
SPUasync-Async mode:wait
No special game fixes enabled
___Show realtime...
_x_Wait for XA buffer is free
___Cache VAG decode
Fine tune: 0
Reverb: Neill's

So, some help please? :bow:

montpics

In Street Fighter Ex 2 plus, the sounds pretty good for the most part, but then, when I enter a fight, usually after the first hit, the sound stops!:confused: The sound plugin I am using is Eternal SPU 1.41,
_x_Enable sound
_x_Enable CDDA sound
_x_Enable XA sound

Direct sound-Buffer size:60
SPUasync-Async mode:wait
No special game fixes enabled
___Show realtime...
_x_Wait for XA buffer is free
___Cache VAG decode
Fine tune: 0
Reverb: Neill's

So, some help please? :bow:
Guess I really need to check that one out as I found it fine the last time I played. :rolleyes:

And yes, I was using Eternal SPU plugin in default. (means, I didn't mess anything with the configuration given.) :cool:

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
Maybe it is my soundcard? All other games I have tried work perfectly (even Metal Gear Solid) so, any other opinions about this? All advice accepted and appreciated! :D

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
Guess I really need to check that one out as I found it fine the last time I played. :rolleyes:

And yes, I was using Eternal SPU plugin in default. (means, I didn't mess anything with the configuration given.) :cool:
And unfortunately, I have already tried the default settings...:(

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
What are your PC specs? Maybe its not good enough...
Uh...lemme check.
System:
Windows XP
Ver.2002
SP 2
T2080
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+
1.67 GHz, 480 MB of RAM

Sound:
Legacy Audio

Codecs:
Whatver is in DivX and FFDshow

DirectX 9.c (I think, may be 9.0c or something like that, but you get the point, right?)

I hope that will help with the problem (the solution possibly being my computer is incompatible) :D

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
Okay, so I mounted the ISO in Alcohol 120%, sound worked perfectly. :)
So I was thinking, 'I'm gonna burn this!'(onto a CD, not as in 'burn it into the ground) so I burned it on a CD in Alcohol 120% and when I tested the CD out...same problem all over agin. First sound effect that's heard, BGM goes silent. :confused:
So, uh, why did it work when I mounted it, but not when I burned it? It's getting really annoying now. :glare: