Nintendo DS emulator

Sonicwave

I downloaded various Nintendo DS emulators, but none of them seem to work. I loaded the .nds file and ran it, and although it says "running" and shows the FPS counter, the screen is blank and does not display anything even though the FPS counter is moving. What gives? Its the same with every DS emulator i tried (iDeaS, Dualis..etc)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I downloaded various Nintendo DS emulators, but none of them seem to work. I loaded the .nds file and ran it, and although it says "running" and shows the FPS counter, the screen is blank and does not display anything even though the FPS counter is moving. What gives? Its the same with every DS emulator i tried (iDeaS, Dualis..etc)

:wacko:

does any one read post at all when they visit a new forum?

No it is not really emulated yet, some emulators are getting there but it is going to be a while before they are fully or partly functioning.

Jale

There should be a warning on the index site saying:

THERE'S NO WORKING PS2, XBOX, GAMECUBE, PSP AND NDS EMULATOR!

sprdude3232

the idiot of nothing new
stupig question is there a n-gae emulaotr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I loved to play some stupig n-gage games :)

Last edited:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hey guys there are or i should correct myself there is the version Ndesmume 0.4.0 which is a FULLY PLAYABLE DS EMULATOR.

Although it has no save state , he play games at really decent speed.

Super Princess Peach is Fully playable
Puyo Pop Fever is Fully playable

And many more games are in this version 0.4.0 but more will be in the next versions.
Cheer up guys , NDS is working hard on this emulator :)