how to run die hard arcade CD ? (620 mb)

mohen_z

i got the diehardarcade cue file ( 58 mb + all the sounds ).
i burn the image file to an CD ( the game is 620 mb :wacko: ), the thing is that i don't know how to run this version.
i used to have the mame version , but this version is different than the 6 MB game ... anyway , any ideas ?

mohen_z

by the way , i placed the bios file on the sega saturn folder,
and i tried with sff with no success , there is some error msg and it's turn off ...

mohen_z

okay , 1st of all thank you for the quick replys and the private info.
the cassini version i installed now is much much better.
i didn't understand the command line of the gentoc ( now it's work :) ) .
what is the exact line to create a new toc file ?
by the way , i run the girigiri inside the folder of cassini , and there is like a media saturn player that plays all the 43 wav files on the CD .
for the protocol , i got
laptop , 2.6 ghz , 750 MB RAM , xp pro sp 2 .
i installed already directx 9c ( very odd when i run the girigiri it says that my computer is lack of directsound ).
hope to run the game soon ....

you have to open CD only and before do it just RUN GENTOC.EXE

[BASEINFO]
USERDIR=profiles\saturn
AREA=12
DISK1TOC=C:\Archivos de programa\Cassini\toc.bin
DISK1IMG=C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SERVER\ESCRITORIO\SHINING FORCE III SCENARIO 2\SHINING FORCE 3-2.BIN

in base or conf ini must say this

DELETE THIS DISK1IMG=C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SERVER\ESCRITORIO\SHINING FORCE III SCENARIO 2\SHINING FORCE 3-2.BIN

after you run die hard must say DISK1IMG=C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SERVER\ESCRITORIO\die hard arcade

and about the direct sound cassini has that bug sorry that's why for faster pc's works better SSF but slow pc's like mine pentium 3 wroks RELATIBLE GOOD and check the codes i add for die hard arcade on CSS_ActionReplay