I've been playing Phantasy Star Online

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
I would help... But i really hate PSO. Well actually... I hate all MMORPG games...:dry: As butters said i seriously doubt anyone here plays PSO.

Hunter_Rose

I mainly like the mindless fun of killing boomas, and going through the game making species go extinct...why? Because I CAN

Well thanks anyway.

But try Phantasy Star 1-4 for the sega genesis/Sega Master System, it has nothing to do with PSO or PSU.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I don't like MMORPGs, because they swallow too much time. I know there are some very good games out there, but I also know you will have to spend many hours per week in them, which I don't have...

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
FINALLY!!
You are the first person to agree with me Butters!
Lets team up to put an end to mindless lost hours of walking around
huge maps and killing things slowly Lol.

:fuckyou: 2wice
Yall need to stop player hating on RPGs. Weather It's fast or slow killing anthing is the shit! I oppose all who hate on games of any violence Including RPGs!

as for Hunter_Rose, I'd help but I've never played PSO and just started PSO on the lybrary CPU a few days ago for like 5mins (Becouse it was closing and i had nothing to with the least mins) and it seemed alright.
WU-TANG

Last edited:

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
:fuckyou: 2wice
Yall need to stop player hating on RPGs. Weather It's fast or slow killing anthing is the shit! I oppose all who hate on games of any violence Including RPGs!

as for Hunter_Rose, I'd help but I've never played PSO and just started PSO on the lybrary CPU a few days ago for like 5mins (Becouse it was closing and i had nothing to with the least mins) and it seemed alright.
WU-TANG

Dude you have no clue.
I love RPG's, They make up about 90% of the games i play.
I just hate MMORPG. They suck balls. Turn based RPG's are the best!

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
No. I love the Tales series, especially Tales of Phantasia for the SNES whitch is WAY diff then FF. Then there is Zelda, and FPS like Halo, CoD.... the list is endless. Its about time you drop this annoying back and forth thing about FF and PSO... Its getting old.

Zach

This whole thread is making my head hurt... Because half of these posts don't make sense. You guys can't even decide what the other person is slamming half the time :glare:

All I see is people going off on their own rants in vague response to others' opinions...

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
Dude you have no clue.
I love RPG's, They make up about 90% of the games i play.
I just hate MMORPG. They suck balls. Turn based RPG's are the best!

All Forms of RPGs are :cool: :excl: And What's the difference between a RPG and a MMORPG. If you gain experince and raise levels It's the same to me.
And Zach, ranting in vague responses is fun as long as no one gets serious and start sending death Threats to each other.
P.S. Didn't mean to sound Pissed but peaple Saying that VideoGames kill Brain cells has me Paranoid.
(Singin') "Ther's a new a new porcupine on the block with the buff chest, out the rugedness with the rugedness, Knock Knock it's Knuckles"

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
You have fun playing MMO's then. I have nothing against you or anyone else playing them... They are just the shittiest games to me. I would much rather spend my day playing with a Tomagachi, and i'm sure we all know how bad that it eh? Lol

Shh.... don't mess with Zach HE's CRAZY HE GOTS A GUN YO!!!!!! :biglaugh:

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
Forget My last quastion A Friend From School told me a Half an hour ago. Anyway, Hunter What PSO Game are you playing, I want to know and I'll problably look for tips later.

P.s. Zach has a Glock, Yeah right, I'd love to see it.

(Singin') "My hole crew is like Intellegent Simions, I'ts to late when we Bangin' our chest
Don't Make me peel the the banana, It'll sound like Elliot Nes"