About plugins of Project 64.

vicks

I want to hear recomendations about wich graphics and sound plugins i should use for project 64. I want to run it at its fullest. So wich are the best. (It doesnt matter that it needs a good computer.)

Cause the games run well but... the sound isnt very acurate for games like Super Smash brothers or Mario Kart. It sounds like a glittering or something like that.

Thank you.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
well it really depends on the game and what you have. Certain plugs work great with cert hard ware. I think the best over all would be nvida or ati graphics, with a good speed system. I run grate on my 128 meg nvidia with 1.5 gig amd 1 gig ram. And i use Jabo's d3d 6 1.5 and his 1.5 audio and 7 1.5 DI. Some times d3d 7 works better and other case you will need other plugins. Your best bet is to get them all installed and see what works best.

Jale

I personally recommend Jabo for video (Direct3D8 1.6) and audio... and N-Rage's for input.

vicks

I have more or less that Hardware, and i use those plugins. The graphics are great, but the sound doesnt sounds very good. :msn_confu

Jale

Some games may require the "Sync game to audio" feature to get rid of choppy sound. I think that's the problem you have with sound.