Behold. I have arrived.

malfunkshun

Hello! I am not a noob either, I just wanted to point that out because I can't let that other new guy, Albino Flame, one up on me right off the bat. I won't be saying things like STFU, OMFG, WTF, U ROXXORZ MY SoXxOrS, lollerskates, how R U 2day, and 1337 pwnz U!!!11

So you guys don't have to worry about that. I too am a mod at another site, just like Albino Flame, and my value there is equal to my weight in neutronium. I'm sure you guys will be worshipping me soon too, especially Albino Flame, since he is also a mod and will most likely view me as a demigod once he see's me in action. At the place where I mod, I merely look at any offending post and the perpetrator of said spam immediately knows he is in deep ca-ca. This results in a very tight ship being run at these forums where I am the moderator.

I don't mean to frighten anyone with these revelations. I realize that my sudden appearance is usually a shock to those who's eyes haven't adjusted yet, but you all will get used to me. After all, I'm just a normal guy, albeit spectacularly god-like.

So, with all of that said, I'm looking forward to everyone here enjoying my company. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
WELCOME dude.
You have yet to frighten me.

FYI I am God.And I shall pwn ya azz !!!11 LOL j/k

Looking forward to your posts.Very nice introduction.
BTW you like..err...metal ? :D

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Welcome!!

Im never frightened nor will i ever view anyone in a forum a god or demigod... except maybe Vamp.... but hes scary Lol
Its always good to see new people thinking so highly of themselves... whatever
Since you mod elsewhere you know to read the rules so i wont tell you to.
But as i said earlier Welcome to EZ! and enjoy your stay here!

malfunkshun

WELCOME dude.
You have yet to frighten me.

FYI I am God.And I shall pwn ya azz !!!11 LOL j/k

Looking forward to your posts.Very nice introduction.
BTW you like..err...metal ? :D

ah, you refer to my neutronium reference. neutronium isn't exactly a metal though, it being merely a densly packed conglomeration of neutrons with the electrons stripped away. extremely useful for warping spacetime however.

either that or you are refering to my hair

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
ah, you refer to my neutronium reference. neutronium isn't exactly a metal though, it being merely a densly packed conglomeration of neutrons with the electrons stripped away. extremely useful for warping spacetime however.

either that or you are refering to my hair
It's the hair.