Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VBA Saved Game -> VBA Link?

Default Re: VBA Saved Game -> VBA Link?

I can't really take credit for this as it was my friend that told me. I simply exported the battery and then imported it in VBA Link. Hope that helps!

Hot-Damn, it works!!! Just writing to say thnx, and...yeah...
    That's about it...
    Thanks again!!!

how do you export and import the battery?
    (I have firered *<:^)

Just play around with your VBA (actually with options and such), you'll figure it out, np...
    I'd like to give you the specifics, but it's been a long time since I used it and I don't have it anymore, so I can't remember anything...sry.

As I recal, it's not a complex prossidure (importing/exporting), so don't worry.
    Again, just try to find it...it's not going to be a prob...

is it something like

File
    export

bcuz when i save the battery, it does not show up on theVBALink

I think i can help u. Just go 2 file and then export the battery load the save game and import the battery it would work.

Hey can anyone send me ur pokemon emerald save game file of VBA 1.8.03 beta my email is angel.garg@gmail.com please it wud really help me

I will send u something in return

PLEASE MAN HELP! I have the exact same issue... Started a game on normal vba for pokemon emerald... then got vba link and want to play with my buddies... they all have save games on normal vba as well and we can get as far as the emulator freezing with a purple tint to the screen

Please help

I tried importing and exporting, but the game still doesn't work. I know I'm new to this thread, but can someone please help?

Yet another person with a problem >_>

Have Pokemon FireRed on original VBA without Link, and I can't transfer the saves over to one with VBA link on it. I tried switching the file from .sgm to .sg1 and it recognized the save, but it couldn't load. And anything else I try (export/import , etc.) doesn't work, the VBA with Link can't find the file. So is there any other way to change the save file or make my original VBA work with Link?

Thread Information