Lunar Silver Star Story Complete problem

Daimyo

Hey im new to the threads hear, i like how the website is set up, props on that. Im in need of a little tech support though if anyone would be so kind.

I downloaded epsxe and lunar silver star story complete and i cant get past the first scene.

It just comes on to the first scene but no dialogue ever appears, it just sits there.

Could anyone help with this problem if fixable. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

mhl12

you need to be more specific.

are you running the game from an ISO or cd?
You have the BIOS right?
What video plugin are you using? And what are the settings?

also remember to search before posting a question. Your problem was probably answered just a few threads down: http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=1948

Last edited:

Daimyo

I read that thread, but my problem appears to be different if im not mistaken.
OK lemme see
I've tried these video plugins
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76
Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8
Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76
Pete's D3D Driver 1.76
sound:
ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2
bios:
bios\SCPH1001.BIN

im using the .ISO
ok i start the game, normal sound at title screen; i select new game; normal sound; normal scene but no dialogue ever appears. The game just sits there in motion, but no dialogue ever appears.
If I can be more descriptive, please let me know what i need to answer or describe and i will do my best.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Get Eternal SPU for starters it is the sound plugin thats best get it Here. Now which version of ePSXe are you currently running it on? Try using an older/newer vesion. You could also try pSX 1.8 no configuration needed.