ePSXe FF7 Audio Issue

Arwei

Rocky Balboa
Got a really annyoing problem with my FF7 copy. The graphics is fluent but got some audio problems. The audio is complete normal when im not fighting in FF7 though when a fight starts the intro fight audio is really fucked up, it doesnt sound close to the orginal at my psx. After the intro fight audio its like the fps drops and the music slows down a bit but after that it continue like normal but Clouds attacks sounds way to bright (doesnt sound like a sword slash), though Barrets machinegun sounds perfect like it should. What wrong people? :unsure:
Tried all diffrent sound/video plugins but its the same problem with all of them (some sounds worse) and I can ensure you that it isnt my computer who wont meet the system req :happy:

Peace.

Arwei

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
I had that problem too but all i had to do was switch to the Eternal sound plugin and it was fine..

that emulator is getting old use this one

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psx_em.html

it will play ff7 perfect!!! and it dose not use plugins but you will need to find the bios it is easy to find just google it .

That emulator is alright i tried it out the graphics were a bit fuzzy on some games and it used to much virtual memory. And it skips alot during boss battles on FFVIII.

Arwei

Rocky Balboa
Using the newest ePSXe of course and Im using Pete's OpenGL2 PSX GPU for video and Eternal SPU 1.41 for audio. And sometimes the game just get black and I must press ESC and press continue agian to fix it :dry:

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
HAHAHA ok this is simple.... You should have just put all this in your first post and you would have been playing this awesome game perfectly (well almost) alot sooner. FFVII runs ALOT and i mean 'ALOT' Better on ePSXe 1.5.2, so just go get the older version and dont use OpenGL2 just use the regular OpenGL that should solve your problem... Have fun!:D

Xiedo

Just on a side note, sometimes the DirectX plugins work just as fine as OpenGL and GL2. When I play FF9, the overworld is always messed up unless I use the D3D plugin.

And I would use pSX as a last resort. It has high compability but the full screen resolution is not even comparable to GPU plugins using other emulators.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
And I would use pSX as a last resort. It has high compability but the full screen resolution is not even comparable to GPU plugins using other emulators.

I dont even think the window has very good resolution.... But oh well... But yeh... And just throwin this out there diff games work better in diff versions of ePSXe. I have both 1.6.0 and 1.5.2, On my computer they dont take up much space so i thought what the hell and got both of them to save time asking questions because most of the time if it isnt working on one it works on the other. Just a lil advice for ya Arwei