urgent help needed friends

karan.chintu

hi
friends i am trying to run a ps2 game on my pc. I have the latest ps2 emulator pcsx2 and a legal bios and all the plugins and all the data required to play the game on a pc but its runs very slowly and the pc usage goes to full 100 %.and the emulator stops at the browser and system configuration screen as its comes on ps2 console without a dvd.i dont know the configuration settins to set up my emulator plz help me to rectify my problem plz help.

My pc information is detailed below:-

SYSTEM:
windows xp service pack 2, v-2002

COMPUTER:

Mother board:

D915glvg(intel mother boards registred)
includes the inbuild 128 mb display graphics card.

Processor:

p-4 2.66ghz

Ram:

512 ddr ram

waiting for your reply

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Ps2 emulation sucks major scrotum.... you probably have everything set up correctly its just that there is NO Ps2 emulator that will run the way you want t to.... Maybe n the future one will be put out but definantly not soon... Sorry

CapnDave

I agree with just, PSX is brutal enough (or maybe it's just me), PS2, as far as I know, there is no working PS2 emulator out there, sorry man, I'd love to help, but I crumble at the sight of an "ISO" haha.

My personnal opinion is, stick to the older gaming systems (n64, Dreamcast, PSX , GBA, even as old as NES and SNES, etc) They're easier, they have those gmaes you loved to play as a kid, and they never get old =)

karan.chintu

thnx

hi
friends
i was also thinking of that there is no such ps2 emulator that works as good as ps2 console.so thanx any way all friends and good one is that there is ps1 emulator working correctly a good compression.so thanx anyway
bye take care