Need help With Chankast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan10la

Ummmm... Ya :S
How do I run ISO's using Chankast?

How do I run a ISO on using Chankast Alpha 0.25:confused:? I have an ISO and the correct bios file. I read somewhere that I need to use DEAMON tools to run an ISO. So I Googled it and downloaded it but I am at a loss from there. So if anyone could please leave any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Please leave detailed instructions.

Last edited:

Jale

Re: How do I run ISO's using Chankast?

Install Daemon-Tools and restart your PC. Daemon will create a new CD-ROM drive (a.k.a. virtual drive) by default. Mount your ISO with Daemon and in Chankast assign the virtual drive's letter to use. Boot the game with your new virtual drive and that's all.

Notice that some discs will require a boot CD to load. Where is it? Google it.

jordan10la

Ummmm... Ya :S
Ok I tried DAEMON Tools and mounted it but when I open it with chankast all I get is a grey screen with a darker grey box moving up the screen. Then it changes to this screen
ShankastProblem.jpg
and the the circle flashes yellow and green.
P.S. Whats a boot drive?

Last edited:

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Dude just do what butters said and youll find out what it is, it is a waist of time to ask and then wait days possibly for an answer (though days is an exaguration mind you)...... so just google it as Butters said and youll get SOME answers if you need more help afterwards then ask.... <thats also a future reference for all your questions.....

Have a nice day:D

freddie345

you can find the correct bios in ******* removed, bios files are illegal material

that will make it work as it got COOL colers and the icon of the dremcast is now blue

qite good huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.