NDS Emulator

superss2

was just wondering because i ju downloaded all 4 DS Emulator to try them with the roms i d/led , but when i load the rom, it either stays black or and an error , im jus wondering if u need soem kind of plugin and where i can get it from ty

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well, not complete anyways. A few nds emulators start playing games. If your expecting it to be perfect or even 50% yet think again. Although you should not get errors and blackness on all games. I have a load% of 25% on the games I have.

Jale

There's a DS emulator called Ensata that shows big improvements and seems to be promising.

The ensata Nintendo DS (code name NITRO) Software Emulator was developed by Nintendo IntelSys as a Debug Target for development of NITRO applications.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Butters said:
There's a DS emulator called Ensata that shows big improvements and seems to be promising.

This emulator is made by Nintendo and is cracked. Only expect updates when newer versions are leaking (as just happened again).

superss2

ive downloaded enstata now and tried some roms, wen i start excecuting and error comes up saying '' Stopped due to an abort or unidentified instruction in ARM9''

Jale

Because there's no working NDS emulator. I said it looks promising since it's an emulator made by Nintendo, but I never said it works.

Jale

Unfortunately no. Most of them will give you black screens, main menu or glitchy graphics. In other words: Unplayable.

What to do? Wait for at least 4 or 5 years.

superss2

Butters said:
Unfortunately no. Most of them will give you black screens, main menu or glitchy graphics. In other words: Unplayable.

What to do? Wait for at least 4 or 5 years.

There is a NDS Emulator that works with a few games, not good at all tho, but i dont remember the name,