Yes Emulators Can Ruin Ur Sound Thingy

PR_Fynest

Bout the other thread it happend to me with the PJ64 and it isnt that ruins its like the sound theme shuts off i had to do some things with the pc and navigating in the MY PC properties and settings till i fixed it.in case ur wondering what i fixed it was that the emulator somehow did in fact shut down the sound theme and i couldn't hear any sound at all from my pc no music etc.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
1. Why make a new thread instead of posting in the old one?
2. I still don't believe an emulator will ruin the sound theme.

Jale

It's not the emu, but the sound card driver installed in your PC. That's the main reason.

Jale

PR_Fynest said:
Well that may be the problem and i couldn't post in the other thread cuz its closed:D
Not closed, but deleted or merged. And the sound problem, it has to be the sound card. By the way, remember that The Emulator Zone won't take any responsibilities for harms occasioned by emulators hosted here.

Last edited:

PR_Fynest

Ohhh don't worry bout that if the pc gets f*cked up cuz of the emulator(which is not)its cuz i used it wrong or that type of shit.

DFAx

Restarting your computer should fix those types of problems unless they somehow corrupt the drivers to your soundcard.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
I have a sound problem at certain times my sound just errors so i go onto Control Panel -> add hardware -> Yes I Have Already Connected The Hardware...

then check the next screen if u see a sound device (like mine eg.)
Realtec AC'97 Audio.
if it has another icon on the side of it, it is isnt working properly so click on it then go on finish, withing minutes a error help thing whould come up telling you how to sort the problem.