BS Zelda

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
os there a good copy of the rom out i do not want anyone to tell me where one is i just want to know if there is a good one out there so far i can not find one the checksum always fails :( oh and the game is on the snes

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
BS ZELDA

Basically an extended version of the original The Legend of Zelda.
It was only available in japan by using the Satellaview and downloading the game through your TV.

Taken from wikipedia.org

Emulation

Due to the live nature of the game in its original incarnation, the game’s ROM could not be played properly on emulators. Many hackers have since created patches that removed the game’s download pauses and time limits, pieced together all four episodes and given the game a title screen and file selection screen (both of which are reminiscent of the title screen and file selection screen from the original Legend of Zelda), all of which has ultimately allowed BS Zelda to be played as like a traditional, non-Satellaview game. Some patches have even replaced the game’s protagonist with Link himself, or allow the player to select Link or one of the game’s original characters via the file selection screen.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
These are the correct ones that are out:

Code:
game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0xddc54398 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x1e1cc639 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x0d2b95a8 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x1b71a609 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0xc251d4fa )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x8385bbf4 )

Please keep in mind that the crcs are for the headerless ROMs. Use NSRT to remove the header from your ROMs and see if you have the correct ones.