Megaman Battle Network 6; Too late to save the game?

Firestorm

Hi everyone, I'm new at these forums.

I just finished playing Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and then I wanted to move again (do the last subquests etc.) but I forgot to save the file before entering the door that leads to gregar, so whenever I click continue, I have to do a whole lot of gaming again to get that far. The nearest 2 save slots I have are in the battle with Gregar, and during the cutscene where Lan finds out Iris is.....don't wanna spoil it for those who are not that far but you know what I mean, right? :p anyway, both are beyond the door where Falzar lies, wich disables any further saving. is there anyway I could still save it somewhere and play the last couple of things? I don't care if I have to battle Gregar again, but I just don't wanna play the whole last part of the game again (starting from before the expo even opened).

Please help me and thanks in advance,
~Firestorm

Last edited:

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Assuming you are using VBA, you can use save states, by pressing Shift+F1 to save, then loading it agian by pressing F1, this works with F1-F10.
And Rian, quit being a putz

Last edited:

Firestorm

ticktock said:
Assuming you are using VBA, you can use save states, by pressing Shift+F1 to save, then loading it agian by pressing F1, this works with F1-F10.
And Rian, quit being a putz

Yes, I know, that's how I could save in the battle with Gregar and in the final comp. although in order to proceed after beating Gregar, I need to have a game saved with the .sav file wich it will then load. in the final comp, however, saving that way is disabled. thanks for the reply though:)

PS: yes, I'm using VBA :p