Chrono Trigger control problems...

Teemah

Sorry about the last thread butters, but i tried doing what you told me to do (using a joystick or setting it) but its still not working! how do i know where i can set my keys (L and R)? Butters also showed me a thread of HIS key config for the zsnes, but i tried it and it didn't work. Do some keyboards not allow some keys to be put on there?

in chrono:--I'm currently at the dome place in the future, and i caught the mouse, and he gave me the password or osmething. but now i have to press L,R and A infront of that glittery spot. Whoever got past that point, PLEASE HELP ME!!

and btw i lost all my original snes controllers. :(

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
DUDE!!!!!!!! i'm at that same FRIGGIN area in that same FRIGGIN game SERIOUSLY :) i just got there today and also need help with the L+R+A thing

My best guess is to go to the combination key menu and place L, R, and A into one whole key instead of 3 seperate ones and see if it works....
.....as a matter of fact, i'll try that right now....

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
in other words......

# Q: Why am I experiencing problems with Chrono Trigger?
# A: If you cannot press the L,R, and A buttons at the same time on your keyboard, then you will need to assign both the L and R key to the same key, such as L and R to PageUp and A to Home. Pressing PageUp+Home will be then be the same as pressing L,R, and A together. This is a hardware limitation of the keyboard, not a bug in ZSNES. If this bothers you, you might want to use a gamepad if possible.

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
or if that didn't work...... (sorry for the triple posting):p

go to combination key editor and place L, R, and A to the page up key
it should work then cuz thats how i made mine work