Quick Question

TGS

Yeah, except I'm 15.

donkeyknob

yeah being 15 kicks ass! being 16 will kick ass more though. in just 3 months i can get my L plate license (driving with a proper licensed driva in car)

The Hedgehog

I love the bomb section.

TGS

Haha dig this, I went to the movies today with a pal of mine to watch Bad Boys II. So we went to buy tickets but the ticket lady wanted to see some ID, unfortunately we didn't bring any. I ask her why do we need to show ID and she goes "Well I'm not worried about you (referring to a 15-year old TGS), but your friend (referring to my 16-year old friend) must be above 16 to watch this movie. He tried to convince the woman that he's in fact 16 but she wouldn't have any of it. The poor guy does have a bit of a kiddie face though, shouldn't have shaved that mustache.

pwned

donkeyknob

hahaha another reason i love my early development. though i hate showing ID for kids price tickets (im still a kid)

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I try slump down and try to make my voice sqeaky when I buy a snowboarding ticket, it works every time. So long as you remember your fake birthday. Not sure if it will work anymore, a 16 year old trying to pass for 12 is really pushing it.

The Hedgehog

Haha TGS, we don't need ID for Bad Boys II over here.

Although, I wanted to see Identity a month ago, and I went with my friend that is a little older than me, but has a baby face and is short as fuck. Because of him she asked us to show her an ID card, and we ended up watching a shitty movie.

TGS

Doncha just hate when that happens?

The Hedgehog

Yes. I'm taller than anyone in my family, and I look old enough that if I tell people I'm 17 or 18, they would believe me. But my friend is a little midget, and I beat this shit out of him. Fun times for all.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by The Hedgehog@Oct 19 2003, 07:17 AM
Haha TGS, we don't need ID for Bad Boys II over here.

Although, I wanted to see Identity a month ago, and I went with my friend that is a little older than me, but has a baby face and is short as fuck. Because of him she asked us to show her an ID card, and we ended up watching a shitty movie.
didnt miss much. identity was medicore at best

most people think im 18, its great