"Folder for saving could be created" error

MusingKnight

When I am attempting to run any SNES ROM on the emulator (the only one I've tried, however) Snes9x 1.43 for Mac OSX, an error occurs that reads,

" :excl: : The folders for saving files could not be created. Some features will not work properly without these folders."

I followed simple directions from over the phone, so there might have been a complication, and have altered the file as directed to do so in the Read Me. I am running Mac OS 10.2.8, and have attempted downloading in Internet Explorer (could not find application or something for download :( ), Safari ( button for download didn't appear on browser :confused: ), and Firefox (everything worked for download :) ).

The games attempted to run are Final Fantasy III, which is stuck in a state of looping the intro (clouds w/ lighting and the title w/ flames) and the opening movie (up on the cliff to marching off to the town), and Mega Man X3, which runs REALLY jerky. This should not be: 900MHz w/ 640 MB of RAM for that game shouldn't be jerky.

What are the recommended proceedures for the situation at hand?

kallion

Simple Man
Damn I need to learn more about Mac... So far I've read 2 threads related to saving and Mac's and I can't figure anything out beacuse I don't have much experience with mac... I'm so sorry.