Which logo is best?

Which of these logos do you like the best?

• Logo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo 2

• Logo 3

• Logo 4

• Logo 5

• Logo 7

• Logo 8

• Logo 9

• Logo 10

• Total voters

Jay

Sly Little Devil
M.H.A.Q.S has finished a bunch of possible logos for Gamerz Domain. He's worked real hard on finishing these logs, some great template changes, and soon a better forum skin. As always I value the opinions of my friends here at EZ. We wanted to post them here so you guys could tell us which one you like the best. Also any other feedback would be great.

Logo 1
gamerz_logo_1.jpg

Logo 2
gamerz_logo_2.jpg

Logo 3
gamerz_logo_3.jpg

Logo 4
gamerz_logo_4.jpg

Logo 5
gamerz_logo_5.jpg

Logo 6
gamerz_logo_6.jpg

Logo 7
gamerz_logo_7.jpg

Logo 8
gamerz_logo_8.gif

Logo 9
gamerz_logo_9.jpg

Logo 10
gamerz_logo_10.jpg

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I think that Logo 8 looks great, and would look even better if you used the font from Logo 7 on it, instead of that orange coloured funky font you're using now, and if you removed the underline from it.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Mar 19 2004, 12:54 AM
I think that Logo 8 looks great, and would look even better if you used the font from Logo 7 on it, instead of that orange coloured funky font you're using now, and if you removed the underline from it.
Slight problem that he won't be able to since logo 8 comes from a crappy program which lets you use a ready made background and you put text and a simple border over it.

I vote for logo 11.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Regardless of what program he may or may not have used to make any one logo I assure you he can make any changes that are suggested to any of the logos.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Jay@Mar 19 2004, 01:33 AM
Regardless of what program he may or may not have used to make any one logo I assure you he can make any changes that are suggested to any of the logos.
Well could he do one thing, like make them not look like noob crap.

TGS

I vote 6, nice and simple.

El Fugitivo

Out of all those, I think 5 is the best. 6 is nice, but the "Your Premiere Source For Games" text has a bad color. The black works fine over the light blue circles, but just kind of fades into the darker blue background.

Same thing with the black "Gamerz Domain" on 10. Also, the image in 10 from Street Fighter II is too blah. Not enough contrast.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
I like seven, simple, but elegant a winner in my respect.