MY COMPUTER PLAYS AS A HARDWARE DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodDamn-ROM

GD-RW Guy
My Hitachi DVD-ROM Drive Currently Hooked Up Reads And Executes The Whole Disc (The Game Plays On WindowsCE Copy Installed w/ DC_Bios.bin & DC_Flash.bin) So I Dont Need An Emulator!, You Need To Solder A USB Adaptor To A Real DC Controller So Im Screwed, I Dont Know How It Happened But There Is Almost No Loading Time, Im Playing Sonic Adventure 2 And Crazy Taxi 1 & 2
It Looks Better But The Sound Is Strangley Crisper Because Of The Extra Ram (512)
Somehow My System Read The GD-Rom, Thought It Was A CE App So It Executed It But Something Went Wrong, It Booted As A Windows App, So It Started SEGADC.EXE As A Dos Window, Then The Game Started As Usual (DC Logo. Etc) :confused: Sweet... :ph34r: If I Could Dump The Tools Ill Put It Up For Everybody...

Jale

My Dreamcast games are CD-ROM format and not GD-ROM. Since they are pirate CDs my computer can read them.

Also, the Sega Dreamcast's system is powered by Windows CE. You can see the "Windows CE" logo in the following pic, but not clearly (couldn't find a bigger pic).

sinttulo16bs.jpg

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
This is kind of hard to believe. It's been a while since the Dreamcast was released so somebody else must have discovered that as well before you.

Sorry but I need proof to believe you.

Zach

Almost belieavable. Screenshots don't mean much around the 'net anymore though. Too many photoshoppers.

Seriously, if this was legit, it would be all over every emulation site.

Zach

I doubt anyone would.. For all we know you could be sending us some fake ass virus too.

If there was a way to run DC games off PC hardware alone, it would have been done long ago, and it would be old news..

You still haven't answered whether or not you are using CD-ROMS or GD-ROMS either. I don't think you're convincing anyone.

If you truly are running DC games, then you have to be using an emulator of some sort

GodDamn-ROM

GD-RW Guy
Maplebus Emu And SH-4 Emulator, No More, Im Using A Hitachi DVD-ROM Drive That Can Read In CAV Ironically The Model Number On The Drive Is GD-5000 Read This
My CD/RW Drive Read It With A Firmware Upgrade It Reads It As A Dualdisc But Burns As GigaRec The Bottom Is Identical, The Stuff I Used Was Recordnow, But I Never Dare Use It In My Real DC's

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
GodDamn-ROM said:
DAMMIT I RUINED IT! I Lost My Files, Itll Read The GD's Still But It Wont run them. f*ck...

Go figure...it was a lie all the time,like someone else on this thread supposed.
Not a big deal.
And you continue double posting with no worry of getting a ban.
Feh...you're too young to respect rules.

Zach

This thread has served its purpose. I'm locking it for now, before it deteriorates into a flame war..

Lets the staff worry about who needs to be banned & for what.

Status
Not open for further replies.