MAME 32 why wont it open?

rollin_thunder

hey all forgive the noobness of this;)

but im havin trouble opening files ive downloaded nealry all the mame32 files for the arcade & neo geo but everytime i open the files all i get is empty ness why is this are the files not there or is there a certain way i need to open them in order to play?:confused:

also some times when i open files it says file not found or roms/files missing

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

rollin_thunder

ive tried that but i still cannot get it to open i dont understand what im doing wrong every time i open/extract the files all i get is DOS screens & word document folders with 1kb of blankness in them on my desktop

im using winrar to extract files if they dont have the self extracting file 7 on them please help as all i want is to play some old skool games

unknown33

hey, im having the same question and i dont get it, i download the emulator but then all i get is these read me files, dos screens which are completley blank,got no roms in the roms folder just a read me file, i dont understand what is going on either, if you have found out,would you mind filling me in????

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
unknown33 said:
hey, im having the same question and i dont get it, i download the emulator but then all i get is these read me files, dos screens which are completley blank,got no roms in the roms folder just a read me file, i dont understand what is going on either, if you have found out,would you mind filling me in????

Check the link in your thread. ;)