Uk Teen In 'elite' Hacking Group

J

Jet Set Willy

This thread title is an actual headline in a 'leading' technological news publication. I think it's great. You can see how they've mistaken 'l33t' for elite.

Aaron Caffrey, 19, told Southwark Crown Court that he was a member of group called Allied Haxor Elite, the Daily Mirror reports.

I love that quote. He actually stood up in court and told everybody that he was part of the Allied Hax0r Elite. It's hilarious.

Again, even the 'clued up' tech rags are mis-using words like hacker, further feeding the public's stone-faced ignorance. The writers are either braindead or just trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. They should be shot, and their eyes ground up into a special sort of food for ogres and mice.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/33388.html

Codeine

Yeah, the public will believe he did nothing, after he admitted to being in "Allied Haxor Elite". What a fucking idiot.

He obviously wants to have recognition for being a 'hacker', which the public will crucify him for.

Ive lost alot of respect from various News sites, because they always try to play hackers out as these brilliant loners. Which is really ironic, becasue the only reason alot of them get any attention, is because they make retarded choices, and get caught.

hitmonlee

hacker is used to describe anyone who does anything remotely shifty on a computer

learn to live with it, its only going to get worse

*urge to kill rising*

:p

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I just made a .doc document using Microsoft Word. I am t3h l331 h4x0r!

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Oct 15 2003, 09:31 AM
I just made a .doc document using Microsoft Word. I am t3h l331 h4x0r!
If you ever learn HTML the world as we know it may be over.

TGS

Let's all just stop trying to be funny.

Not-Spekkio

Redjopawiro.

Oh, this kid should be treated to a shotgun blast with projectile ballpoints.
He's retarded, and his mom should be put in Siberia for letting her kid become retarded.