Thread: "Just wanna ask a few questions"

Default "Just wanna ask a few questions"

1. Are anyone interested in systemROMS/BIOS for 3DO, Amiga, AppleIIGS, AtariST, CD-I, Playstation and Saturn?

2. Why does people think "good-nes/n64" and so on are good? They do absolutely diddley-squat for me.

3. How can anyone say Dualis is an emulator? And good? It always crashes on startup. Thank god for DeSmuMe. Not that there is a god. Anyway.

4. Is there a compatibility list for the PS2 emulators?

Default Re: "Just wanna ask a few questions"

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman850905
    1. Are anyone interested in systemROMS/BIOS for 3DO, Amiga, AppleIIGS, AtariST, CD-I, Playstation and Saturn?
    No. Read the rules.

2. Why does people think "good-nes/n64" and so on are good? They do absolutely diddley-squat for me.
    Then why don't you try to name over 10,000 of ROM files yourself? I also like the No-Intro dats better, but Cowering has put a lot of good and hard work in his GoodTools.

3. How can anyone say Dualis is an emulator? And good? It always crashes on startup. Thank god for DeSmuMe. Not that there is a god. Anyway.
    Why don't you code one yourself then? A lot of hard work is put in this emulator and it is free, so stop whining.

4. Is there a compatibility list for the PS2 emulators?
    http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-official-forum/

Thread Information