GBC emulator linking on 1 PC?

Flyrev

Hi

How do you really emulate linking with GBC emulators?
I have tried with both TGB and BGB. TGB won't let me link, and BGB won't let me use both windows simultaneously ... If it loses focus, it no longer responds ... So I have to click back and forth all the time ...

Any suggestions?

Best regards
Flyrev

hagbard

Flyrev

I have tried that ... It doesn't get linked automatically, and opening the 'link cable'-device doesn't work, and pressing netplay doesn't work. And, when I open GB1 and GB2, play on both and save, and then quit and reload on both GBs, the GB2 save always disappear ...

Best regards,
Flyrev

hagbard

I thought BGB works on netplay, but didn't try it anyway.
You can also try VBA link, which works for GB, GBC and GBA

Flyrev

Pasting from the FAQ: ...
Q: Does VBALink supports multiplayer GB/GBC games ?
A: No. Not in the current version, but eventually it might be possible.

hagbard

I'm sorry then :p

I can only think on No$gmb, but is not freeware. Anyway it's weird TGB Dual doesn't work

Flyrev

Well, why don't you give it a shot and try? If you can make it work and give me the instructions afterwards I would apreciate it very much indeed! :)

Best regards
Flyrev

hagbard

Ok, any specific game? TGB and No$gmb worked for my with no problem at all with default config. Tested with Top Ranking Tennis

Flyrev

Pokemon trading card game. You will have to play the practice match before you are able to link ... After you're done on each save, try card popping for instance.

Best regards
Flyrev

arlet_o3

I use TGB and I use it to play pokemon trading card game but every time I

put save then exit out the save always disapears is there any way to save

so I dont always have to start the game all over from the beggining.