Getting Gameshark codes to work on VisualBoyAdvance???

N3ro

OK, i'm new to this site. I had a question..

I use VisualBoyAdvance and i'm trying to get gameshark codes working for Pokemon Emerald. I found some official codes at gameshark.com. But i put them in, and it says "Invalid GSA code. Format is XXXXXXXXYYYYYYYY". Any help?..i'm putting the codes in exactly as they are on the site.

N3ro

Plz, can I get an anwer to this..it's been almost a full day, maybe more. I would really like some help with this. plz!!

N3ro

OMG.. Thanks alot. I did'nt even thenk about putting all the code lines into one line. :eek:

thanks alot. it worked.. Id also like to thank you for the link :happy:

edit:

I just tried the codes out..and they don't work. :(

any ideas?

Last edited:
yeah try ti put them on gameshark section in vba or try to separete the number also check the region of the rom and the region of the code if it's europe or usa rom

Vgonz89

yeah it says the same for me even when i use the codes from supercheats.com..mi use visualboy aswell n its usa rom... n usa vidualboy..

Well dudes i might just be out of luck because i have the same problem..but on a mac... my code entry field is way different that yours is there a possible way to get either the GSA to work or the CBA to work???

Gizza

hi

i wanna try some codes for pokemon ruby...

ive got some item cheats working but when i goto do a pokemon cheat and i get jumped by a wild pokemon my game resets.....

EDIT:
ok im confused now...

ive tried a number of codes from different websites all the items codes work but i cant tell if the pokemon codes work....

When you enter a pokemon code what is ment to happen? does it appear in ur PC or u find next time in tall grass?

Last edited:

shadowh2o

OK, i'm new to this site. I had a question..

I use VisualBoyAdvance and i'm trying to get gameshark codes working for Pokemon Emerald. I found some official codes at gameshark.com. But i put them in, and it says "Invalid GSA code. Format is XXXXXXXXYYYYYYYY". Any help?..i'm putting the codes in exactly as they are on the site.

shadowh2o

ok well im new here but i think i can help you out ok first use only gameshark codes trust me they work ,second write them down that way you wont forget them ,third go to the gameboy click on cheats and where in type them look down where it says gameshark click on it and then type down the code you want and i know this becaue i'd tried it and works

BlackHolz

Have do you have the master code input yet?

Like for Harvest Moon friends of mineral town the Master code is

98D7716AE281
2FEC9AA2DBAB
71D84B76AC98.

Oh and use gameshark too!

Last edited:

SFSwaker

Well, when I use vba, and try to enter, lets say the code for all cards on ygo duel academy, if i post it proper format, one in each line, it says there are too few chcharacters; i can get cba codes to work but there are few useful for what I need and some just will not work; for pokemon, at least there are several fairly comprehrnsive help guides; tryjust not using the MC for pokemon modifiers in both cba and gs....
my favorite list of cba codes is bu SilverKadabra