Drugs eh?

What is the most intense drug you have used?

• Alcohol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nitrous Oxide

• Tryptamines

• Marijuana

• Cocaine

• MDMA

• Heroin

• Datura

• Total voters

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Jay@Mar 10 2004, 03:54 PM
I voted acid. I've taken it three times and I'll most likely never do it again. The first two times were the best feeling I've ever had, but the last one was scary as a mother fucker. I've also done weed, coke, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycotin, and a shit load of alcohol. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but as you guys say "I can't be arsed to think of them."

Edit: I can't believe I posted that on the internet.
I have no idea what Acid is, they don't have that shit out here, or they call it differently, please enlighten me.

El Fugitivo

LSD

Anyone here seen SLC Punk? Devon Sawa's character 'takes' something like 100 tabs of acid through his knee. Pretty fucked up.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 05:52 PM
LSD

Anyone here seen SLC Punk? Devon Sawa's character 'takes' something like 100 tabs of acid through his knee. Pretty fucked up.
HOW IN THE HELL does one take drugs through his knee?

El Fugitivo

Mild spoiler.

Well it wasn't intentional. He had them in his pocket, because he was dealing. A cop showed up and he went running through a field, when the sprinklers came on. Supposedly, the LSD, when moistened by the sprinklers, and because he was running hard, and thus both sweating and increasing the rate at which his heart beat, went through his pant leg and his skin at the knee.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Jay@Mar 10 2004, 11:06 AM
Words like "junkie" are hurtful. You've read so much garbage propaganda that you've become a tool of the system. You let them decide what is right and what is wrong for you.  I pity you.
umm...propaganda? telling people that recreational drugs are bad!?

i'm sorry if i offended you then (i'm guessing i did)

slbrown

I don't think its unfair to label someone by what drugs they have taken or taking. It is about the person and what kind of life they live. some people can handle drugs....some people can't. its just like guns. guns don't kill people, its idiots with guns that kill people(not always the case). I've taken quite a bit of coke, XTC, shrooms, pharmacy drugs, and a very vast amount of pot(which i don't consider a hard drug).
Does this mean that i'm hooked on any of them? no. Do I take my pay check straight to a drug dealer? no. Though i know some people that do. I don't buy coke because its too much of a penalty if i got caught not enough profit. If i buy X i take it as soon as i get it so no one can pull me over and find it. pot isn't that serious of a crime. as for shrooms, its legal in florida to have them and its free but its a little much for me. I've had too many bad trips. and i also think that anything that make you think that faces all around the room(example) are staring at you can't have a good effect on your mind.

there are oonly a few drugs i probably wouldn't try. one is crack, just because i know too many people's live that got fucked up because of crack. and herion, and that's because i couldn't see myself taking a needle and putting it in my arm just to make myself feel good. I don't even like snorting anything.

J

Jet Set Willy

XTC is ecstasy.

It doesn't really matter if you take stupid amounts of acid. There's a threshold point, due to saturation of the chemical in the receptors it affects.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 06:13 PM
Mild spoiler.

Well it wasn't intentional. He had them in his pocket, because he was dealing. A cop showed up and he went running through a field, when the sprinklers came on. Supposedly, the LSD, when moistened by the sprinklers, and because he was running hard, and thus both sweating and increasing the rate at which his heart beat, went through his pant leg and his skin at the knee.
When Doctor Hoffman originally synthesized LSD, he discovered its affects by absorbing it through his skin.

El Fugitivo

Crack is a form of cocaine, a crystallized solid that is smoked, I believe, and considerably more addictive and dangerous than the powdered cocaine that is generally snorted (or, less frequently, rubbed into sensitive areas of the body where the skin is thinner, like the gums and genitalia) Unless specified as crack, cocaine almost always refers to the powdered form. I may be mixing crack up with freebasing, but I think that's right.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Okay, I don't know what to put in the poll now, I'm rather confused. Someone who has more knowledge about types of drugs feel free to edit it... Waz.

Mourgos

since when is alcohol a drug? moron.

I can't believe I agree with you.I must change my mind immediately.

You know you have the most annoying ,fucking avatar ever,don't you?

Codeine

drug >noun 1 a medicine or other substance which has a marked effect when taken into the body. 2 a substance with narcotic or stimulant effects. >verb (drugged, drugging) make (someone) unconscious or stupefied by administering a drug.
-ORIGIN Old French drogue, perhaps from Dutch droge vate 'dry vats'.

slbrown

ok mr. webster
its one thing saying that you were in the alley buying drugs then its another thing saying your buying beer. we all get what the dictionary says but we don't here cops and mayors saying that they will stop drug sales and they mean asprin and cough syrup.
well later guys im going to town and smoking some pot. maybe i'll be back on later tonight.
peace out