I love the oldbies.

slbrown

do you remember when there were like a million active users? you couldn't post fast enough. i remember having two windows open in the forum just so i could post before the topic i was posting on became ancient history. i can't even remember how many pages HBWW 2 made each day. I remember the total being well over a 1000 pages.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 8 2004, 07:09 PM
do you remember when there were like a million active users? you couldn't post fast enough. i remember having two windows open in the forum just so i could post before the topic i was posting on became ancient history. i can't even remember how many pages HBWW 2 made each day. I remember the total being well over a 1000 pages.
Yeah, I was F5ing HBWW like crazy, I loved my broadband, else I couldn't keep up at all.

Howmany of those are left here anyway?
There's you
Me
Lemon
TGS
Motoko
MONKEY NUTS
KidneyKai (I remember hating his guts and him having some problems with MONKEY NUTS)
Hitmonlee
Edea

Who am I missing?
And what happened for the forums to die off?
Do you remember?

slbrown

well the 4th used to be Chrono Cross. ummmm I think LD was around. Badger. Spiff. and who knows who else.

and i guess since the forum shut down for along time had something to do to it dying off.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 8 2004, 07:41 PM
well the 4th used to be Chrono Cross. ummmm I think LD was around. Badger. Spiff. and who knows who else.

and i guess since the forum shut down for along time had something to do to it dying off.
How could I forget badger.
I actually remember one of his posts.
It was in that instant message topic or something.
I quote
"Alexander.fulton@teamztg.co.uk
Only intelligent people need apply"

My god.
I'm such a freak.
And isn't Chrono Cross the guy on here with that ghandi with fries in his nose avatar?
LD was around.
And....
I don't remember who else.

The Hedgehog

I've been here for about a year and a half (or two, I'm not quite sure), so I don't think I count as an oldie, since I appeared only in the third HBWW era.

Mourgos

And I registered before the last crush.I don't know what era that was.But I will become an oldie sometime :)

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by The Hedgehog@Mar 8 2004, 09:02 PM
I've been here for about a year and a half (or two, I'm not quite sure), so I don't think I count as an oldie, since I appeared only in the third HBWW era.
You count as an oldbie because you're funny.
*wub*.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 8 2004, 08:10 PM
Danny might have been around then...othe than that, I can't think of anyone else. RockY, maybe?
I have no idea.
I remember some people vaguely, but I can't link a nick to them.

Except that annoying prick AG.
Only he's not here now.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 8 2004, 10:53 PM
LOL
old AG and his love SSJPan.
may their internet love outlast any of ours.
Stop reminding me.
I shudder at the thought of their private chat logs.
That sucked ass.
I didn't know wether to laugh or cry at that time.

slbrown

i wonder if they actually got married? lol sorry there are just too many jokes running through my head to write one down right now.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 8 2004, 11:34 PM
i wonder if they actually got married? lol sorry there are just too many jokes running through my head to write one down right now.
Naaah, they're watching re-runs of dragonball Z.
Obviously.
Hehehehehe.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Mar 8 2004, 11:45 PM
I registered in october 17 2001, does that make me an oldie?
You've been mentioned.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Mar 8 2004, 11:52 PM
Doh, could'nt be arsed to read the other pages...
Open them and just Ctrl F for MONKEY NUTS.
Heh.

slbrown

was monkey nuts under a different name?
if not i can't believe that i completely erased him from my memories. damn i wish they still had the old forum up. then i could go back and see how long ago it was. they had the old forum up for a while.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 9 2004, 12:08 AM
was monkey nuts under a different name?
if not i can't believe that i completely erased him from my memories. damn i wish they still had the old forum up. then i could go back and see how long ago it was. they had the old forum up for a while.
MONKEY NUTS is Mark(*_*)