Your first video game

Guitar Gamer

Well, I'm a bit younger as is - so the first video games I played were on the SNES. Well, at least that was when I was old enough to even remotely understand the controls. They were:

'Smash TV' & 'Final Fantasy 2 (4J)'

I was around 5 years old so I had my older brother reading me the dialogue in FF2/4. Since then I've been pretty hardcore for RPGs. Well - really hardcore. :D

RockY

L H D T P M
My first game was Asteroids. Then I got some others for Atari too, Pitfall, Battle Tank, Pacman etc… Then I acquired the NES console, it was amazing.

M.H.A.Q.S.

My first game would be Double Dragon in the arcade.

Edea

Wow I can't remember! I'm thinking Space Invaders. Either that or Breakout not sure which. (Atari 2600 no doubt) <_<

Splize

Some like motercycle game al looong time ago although at the time I had no idea how to play it so the first game i acctually owned and knew how to play was mario brothers

Corey4666

My first games were Final Fantasy 1 and mario rpg legend of the seven stars
anyone ever hear of that mario games cuz me and my friends all talked about the subject of our first games but when i told them mario rpg they didnt know what i was talking about
has anyone here ever played mario rpg?
i think it was the best mario

ShadowWarrior

I think my first game was either James Bond 007 or Squish Em Sam for the Coleco Vision, OR Balloons for a handheld thingy - it was one of those gray LCD screens with static black shapes shown across it. I think it was around 1985 or 1984.......

animemulator

Probally Super mario bro for nes what a fun game u push a button he jumps u push a differrent one he runs really fast. But the one i beat first Zelda