• GUITAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BASS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jet Set Willy

If you banned him, then THANK YOU.

I know I get carried away, but it's only because I know that these useless fucking people who have their egos fed constantly are the absolute scourge of the Earth. If these scummers were prevented from living and breeding, everybody else would live in a nice, non-overpopulated bliss.

Sometimes I feel like starting a Nazi-esque army of evil which focuses on fuckers, rather than black people and jews.

Nick

I disabled his posting ability for a week, but then pressed suspend indefinitely, not sure which one will work. If he comes back, can always shove him out once again. No trouble, really.

I don't blame you the least bit for it; you haven't a fault here. Anyone who isn't a dull, egocentric moron should see that such people are really a waste, both online and in life. Besides, he was asking for it. It's fine. :)

Mourgos

I have to say,I agree.It was fair.But you could have waited half an hour,so that my prediction on how fast he would be banned,would come true. :)

TGS

Jesus, just when this forum gets a little exciting you spoil all the fun. :(

Codeine

You should have done what you did at Abandoned Outpost, changed their names to funny things, and fucked with their settings :)

TGS

Now that's something I can relate to.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Nick+Feb 29 2004, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nick @ Feb 29 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MONKEY_NUTS@Feb 29 2004, 10:12 PM
its a stringed instrument, so yeah pratically...
If an instrument has strings... that doesn't always make it a type of guitar :lol: [/b][/quote]
I didnt say guitar, i said "stringed instrument" and put "pratically" to be vague... <_<

in other words, to talk like a douche shit.

Zach

God damnit

I go to clean the bathroom and then take a shower and you fuckers turn this thread into a book of epic proportions.

I need to clarify something here.

I am allowed to be a dickhead. Why ? Because I respect people on this forum when they deserve it. I don't bullshit with people, and quite frankly. I am the most important fucking being in the galaxy, next to Lemon (he is your god by the way).

Also, I stand corrected. I said synth where I meant to say "Soft Synth Workstation" as Project 5 is apparantly called.

In either case. I can't do shit with synths cause I don't have the time to learn one. So I just plug in sound-fonts, and the rather simple but effective Guitar synth I have (it really is rather good for an "emulator" type thing). Doesn't bother me that it might not replace the real thing but it comes close enough for my tastes.

In any case.

FUCK YOU WHOEVER IT WAS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BITCHING AT

Motoko

All i know is that lemons come from lemon trees. I did try once, but it never happened.

slbrown

i think motoko was one of those crazy homeless people that one day was given a computer with internet access to help him to spread his insanity. :blink:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 1 2004, 08:31 AM
i think motoko was crazy homeless people that one day was given a computer with internet access to help him to spread his insanity. :blink:
one of those? are you saying there's more than one homeless person that was one day was given a computer with internet access to help him to spread his insanity?

slbrown

was there ever any doubt in your mind? what do you think bill gates does with all the old computers, i thought everyone knew that.