What Instrument Do You Play?

• GUITAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BASS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jet Set Willy

He's not new, he's shfits. Hence the fucking stupid poll, as usual.

DUH... WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?

ROCK
METAL
ROCK
INDIE
PUNK
ROCK
DUH UDHUDHDUHD

Da Douche

Banned
actually ive been here before, u stupid cunt, now plz u dont need to try to be clever with ur sarcastic insults, ur just making urself look like the moron, for that now i will make the sarcastic insult....hmmmm i lose, plz no more hurting me

Da Douche

Banned
Originally posted by Mourgos@Feb 29 2004, 10:25 PM
New poll:How fast do you think this loser is gonna be banned?

I say around 2 hours.
bring it on assbites, your the ones being assholes, i made a simple innocent topic and now u all analyzed it to death and start acting like cunts, well fine, go ahead and ban me, this is all i have to say to that ......MEH!

Da Douche

Banned
the only reason im insulting other ppl is because they are insulting me...well at least they are trying too, anyways, i dont think its really fair that i would be the one to be banned, when all i did was make a simple topic, then everyone starts acting like fucking morons, but like i said before, idont care if im banned so meh

slbrown

yeah i got to go with mourgos. cut the guy a break. the only reason i said what i did was because i didn't know there was going to be much more to follow. and i can't say i've made te best polls,, um what island are you one?

lol

Mourgos

funny how barely anyone replyed to this topic....dumb assholes, they wouldnt know a good band if it bit them in the ass.....

There is an old man in town playing whistle. He is busking. He is good. He has the same whistle as me. I give him my change. I like the old man in the town who plays the whistle, he is a good man.

wow, u really make intelligent topics dont u

I guess you were insulted there as well ,huh?Especially when you called us all dumb assholes because we didn't know a band you like.You have no defence.Some were a bit hostile towards your poll at first,but didn't insult directly you .You on the other hand decided to insult us all.Nice going.

J

Jet Set Willy

Da Douche doesn't deserve a break. He needs to have his spirit broken down so that he won't attempt to try and be clever in the future. He's a pretentious teeny upstart who wouldn't know talent if it fucked him in the mouth. He clearly has no knowledge about any of the topics he attempts to start, and seems to think that if you don't reply to a thread about Slint that your musical opinions aren't worthy in comparison to the ones developed in his 3 instrument, 2 genre mind.

Da Douche

Banned
Laughs harder then ever* this is so amuing, keep it up guys, ur killing me

btw, im aware that i spelled amusing with a "z" i just thot i would clear this up before u started freaking out and say things like !!!!!!OMG OMG he spelled it with a "z" now to make fun of him!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mourgos

Look man,he is wrong,but if you speak at him that way your point won't be seen.Let him continue with his attitude an he will be banned for sure.BTW we have more moderators than regular members and noone deletes this thread.Where is Lefteris when you need him.

And Da Douche,if you want to fit this forum your attitude has to change.

Edit:YOu clever boy,you forgot the "z".You can't even be sarcastic right...

J

Jet Set Willy

It's easy enough to reply with "LOL OMG YOUR SO LAME" all the time, but we all know (including you) that you're just a silly, inconsequential kid way out of his league.

You need to do one of the following things:
  • Find a quote of you actually making a valid argument and proving something wrong, and use it to show that you're not a useless fucking brat.
  • Fuck off before you're made to look stupider yet.
  • Let the things people are telling you sink in, feel bad about yourself, and die.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Mourgos@Feb 29 2004, 10:51 PM
Look man,he is wrong,but if you speak at him that way your point won't be seen.Let him continue with his attitude an he will be banned for sure.BTW we have more moderators than regular members and noone deletes this thread.Where is Lefteris when you need him.
What way? You mean with actual reasons and arguments instead of fucking around like most people and not actually saying anything in an entire paragraph? No.

It doesn't take Lefteris to delete a thread you know.

slbrown

Originally posted by Lemon@Feb 29 2004, 05:52 PM
It's easy enough to reply with "LOL OMG YOUR SO LAME" all the time, but we all know (including you) that you're just a silly, inconsequential kid way out of his league.

You need to do one of the following things:
  • Find a quote of you actually making a valid argument and proving something wrong, and use it to show that you're not a useless fucking brat.
  • Fuck off before you're made to look stupider yet.
  • Let the things people are telling you sink in, feel bad about yourself, and die.
waz you don't have to hold anything back. let him know what you really think. :p

btw that was a joke waz, lightin' up.

Mourgos

(Mourgos @ Feb 29 2004, 10:51 PM)

What way? You mean with actual reasons and arguments instead of fucking around like most people and not actually saying anything in an entire paragraph? No.

It doesn't take Lefteris to delete a thread you know.

He's a pretentious teeny upstart who wouldn't know talent if it fucked him in the mouth.

That way.

J

Jet Set Willy

It might have been mean, but at least it said something. If it upsets him along the way - good. He needs denting a little. I'd rather get a message across and make a point instead of sounding like I've had a lobotomy, Mourgos.