LiveJournal, Xanga, MySpace

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Does any one else have a LiveJournal, Xanga, or MySpace?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I know, I know. I despise MySpace too, but some people have them and they blog there. And I like reading blogs.

My boyfriend has a MySpace. I have an LJ and a Xanga. But I post more regularly and more honestly in my Xanga.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Why do you hate MySpace so much people ?

cloud4004

It's another lame fad created by a culture of young people that are too stupid to do anything productive with there time.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I hate MySpace because it truly sucks some serious ass.

I don't hate MTV though. In all honesty, I really love some of those reality TV shows. Too bad I don't hate cable. (That's probably why I don't hate it. Because I don't get to watch it all the time.)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I used to watch MTV Base...but now since I don't have it anymore...now I'm watching from time to time VH1 and VH1 Classic...
The new stuff I buy or get from the internet. (mostly internet :p)

hagbard

Because they only want to sell a product, no matter the quality

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Yeah, but you have to understand that I grew up on MTV. I'm part of the MTV generation. If most of my peers didn't have Laguna Beach, they're heads would explode. MTV is important to us!

Plus, come on now, admit it, Meet the Barkers is a good show.

hagbard

Off course I don't think that's a problem, just choose whatever you like most

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
I HAD a myspace :p
but umm i got my account canceled XD
I started to post HTML scripts on peoples profile that would completely block out thier whole page so you couldn't see it, and I got into some peoples accounts :S
I'm really not that bad... I was just bored >.<
but currently... I don't blog.