LiveJournal, Xanga, MySpace

pearl jamed

The One Winged Angel
on another note mtv ruined rock. because of it people base rock souly on sterotypes. btw myspace may be a bit boring but its the only way to advertise my band.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
pearl jamed said:
btw myspace may be a bit boring but its the only way to advertise my band.
That's why I heaven't heard of it.

hitmonlee

-=VampyR=- said:
Speaking of myspace dumbass behaviour you probably know this story of this particular prick.

love1fc.gif

fill me in?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
hitmonlee said:
fill me in?

The classic:

One guy meets girl on myspace.They talk to each other (too much) and fall in love.The girl is underage...the parents don't agree with the boy...boy comes to the girl house shoots her parents and kidnapps her.
The police finds out...boy goes to jail for along time... ;)

hitmonlee

-=VampyR=- said:
The classic:

One guy meets girl on myspace.They talk to each other (too much) and fall in love.The girl is underage...the parents don't agree with the boy...boy comes to the girl house shoots her parents and kidnapps her.

i knew that much, i was after links to news articles or names?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
-=VampyR=- said:
The classic:

That's another reason I hate MySpace. :fuckyou:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Akiko_the_Elf said:
That's another reason I hate MySpace. :fuckyou:

I bet the guy who shot that girl's parents has problems when going to the toilet now... :D ...having a larger than usual asshole. :happy:
Or maybe he got the chair.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Could be. But then, if he does, he deserves it and he brought it on himself.

Killing some one else's parents...dammit, you only have the right to kill your own freakin' parents! And even then, NO!