LiveJournal, Xanga, MySpace

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
I think I found a friend :p
Myspace is boring is f**k and if I get another one it's to hack people and steal more accounts LOL

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I don't even like looking at other people's MySpace accounts.

They're not that great. You can accomplish basically the same look if you have Yahoo360. Hell, I bet if you wanted you could probably set up a Xanga Premium account to look the same.

It irks me. Whatever happened to having an ORIGINAL blog?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Speaking of MySpace...CLICK

^ Two MySpace guys listening Faith - Limp Bizkit. ^

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Some of those are hilarious.

Did you check out the link at the bottom for the Second Annual MySpace bad hair awards?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
cloud4004 said:
On that note I also hate I-Pods, Cell Phones & MTV.

iPods*

Why would you hate something as functional and wonderful as an iPod? Oh right, you hate everything that's remotely popular, good job on that.

SergeySephy

I used to be like that, also.

But that was yesterday, when I was young and naieve (sp?).

On myspace, I really like it because it's a good way to keep tabs with acquaintences. (I'm having trouble spelling today.) You know, those people who you like and all you just don't really hang out with them, and when school gets out you exchange phone numbers and say things like "lets get coffee sometime" but nobody ever calls?

This way, you can just comment, and things are much easier.

I think. . .that the creators of these sites finally figured out a way to profit off your every day attention ho. Most people, basically. I'd like to do the same, but it's just not FRESH.

hitmonlee

i have a myspace :)

http://www.myspace.com/nervousassistant

i get what people say when they mean "i hate myspace" but i don't think you have to confom to any of the myspace stereotypes. i've "run into" old school friends i wouldn't have found otherwise. its made it all worth it for me.

i have a LJ account but no journal. just use it to read others who only let "friends" read.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

Badger

Myspace is what you make of it, if you want to be a complete cunt on, be a complete cunt on it, its easy for people who aren't interesting in talking to cunts to tell who is one and ignore them. I keep my account fairly private and lo-fi. Its a decent way of keeping in contact with a few people that are in the grey area between friends, and, people you aren't really bothered about losing touch with. A little window on their lives. I've also used it for meeting a couple of local skank rags girls, although I've now came to the conclusion that women that rely on myspace to meet men usually have something (mentally) wrong with them or carry so much baggage anyone with a brain would run a mile.

Its a good idea IMHO.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
hitmonlee said:
no need to shout guys :)
Mine was more like a whisper...of admiration. :D

Badger,you're using the word "c*nt" way to often.It reminds me of Robert Carlyle in Trainspotting.

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Badger, the fact that you admit to using the internet to find people to date/screw is...somewhat apalling. Maybe they're not screwed up, maybe you are.

By the way, Hitmonlee, nice MySpace. I'll admit it. Even though I hate the very principal that is MySpace, I admit you have a good site. Mostly for this: "Who I'd Like To Meet: anyone who doesn't play background music on myspace."

Last edited:

hitmonlee

Akiko_the_Elf said:
By the way, Hitmonlee, nice MySpace. I'll admit it. Even though I hate the very principal that is MySpace, I admit you have a good site. Mostly for this: "Who I'd Like To Meet: anyone who doesn't play background music on myspace."

thanks, i really dislike it when people force their music upon me. i'm already playing music, i don't want to hear other peoples!