The Craziest guy I have ever seen !

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You can't tell me you haven’t seen a complete jerk with a wonderful girl before?
Every day...I just wanna smack those bitches in the face,to wake up and realise who they're really walking side by side to.That's not gullible it's stupid.
We just want some one that's going to love us and treat us how we want to be treated.
Yeah...but those are few.
Many girls these day are just plain bitches.If I show some $$$ these ho's get sticky.Not because they love the man...they love the money,and would do anything for it and I do mean ANYTHING.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You're only one. ;)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
On-topic: A guy I know is addicted as hell to his PC. It's of course not as bad as the German guy, but he didn't go to school for about 6 months now. He just bought a PSP, got in his car and played for 3 hours and returned home. He told his parents he went to school and got playing PC again. Now he got kicked from school, in his final year... Sad...

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Wow. And I thought I was addicted to the internet.

You know what I think is weird? People who are all into all that cyber sex stuff.

Come on now! If you want some sex, how is talking about it with some one on the internet gonna be enough??

I don't get it! :confused: :confused: :confused:

cloud4004

Akiko_the_Elf said:
Wow. And I thought I was addicted to the internet.

You know what I think is weird? People who are all into all that cyber sex stuff.

Come on now! If you want some sex, how is talking about it with some one on the internet gonna be enough??

I don't get it! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Some people don't know what "enough" is.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
True.

But at some point, do they look at themselves and think, "Hey...I'm kinda ridiculous..."?

Because I think maybe they should.

Zach

He's got nothing on China and Korea. Those fuckers die from from starvation and not getting up for bathroom breaks

Zidane

Social Hazzard
nope its normal every day life there, except north korea... thems bastards are dangerous crazy like

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Leave it to Asians to take it just a little too far sometimes.

Maybe that's why I love the Asian culture so much. I took for years of Japanese in high school and I want to learn Chinese at some point.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
japanese would be better...helpful for anime/games.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
But I already speak some Japanese!

I'm up for the challenge. I love to learn languages. Especially Asian dialects.

montpics

cloud4004 said:
My friend (who is from China by the way) says it's hard to learn Chinese unless you start very young.
I could understand why your friend said. But every new language is won't be hard to be learnt as long as you try to keep it up. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal