The Craziest guy I have ever seen !

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Splize,cloud4004 and Akiko...you're sooo right.
I bet in one round with me the guy will start hating computers.It'll be like that Pavlov experiment dog,every time he gets close to a PC he rapidly jumps back,'cuz he remembers...for that shit he got his ass kicked too hard.
Now that's therapy :p

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I say we go with electro-shock therapy.

Every time he goes to bang the keyboard or hit something or starts to scream, we zap him.

Each time after the initial shock that he goes to repeat the behavior, we up the voltage and do it again.

That'll make him cut the shit out.

Genome

north west south west
hmmm. maby he should try not sucking. i dont know if there is something in the water here that there isnt in germany but all of my friends and myself are kick-ass at shooters. the majority of us are (when we played it) were in the topped ranked clans on cal. one of my friends made it to cal-i (very hard to obtain lets just say that)

if nothing else he shouldnt be so pissy about his sh!tty computer not loading the game fast enough. he should get off his fat ass and go earn some money for a new one.

(dont know why i keep seeing this video everywhere, i dont really think its funny at all :rolleyes: )

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
He's not pissed about his computer...he should be in a mental institution,do you really think a faster PC will make him not to do that ?

Classic case of a spoiled brat.

Genome

north west south west
^true. but in the first few lines he is bitching about how slow its running. and how long load times are. for me unreal doesnt even have load times. i click join, i am in.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Let's hope the guy doesn't make it till he will want a family of its own.
Imagine what he could do to his gf or wife...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Or she might find out a bit too late.
These bastards can be really tricky sometimes.One second he's gentle as a little girl,then the next second all hell breaks loose...Don't worry,maybe someone will take care of him. ;)

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Girls aren't that clueless, you know.

If he's that far off base, we'll catch on or we'll kill him.

We are a ruthless tribe.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Girls aren't that clueless, you know.
They are,but they don't know.
Not your case Akiko.
But there are some more than stupid ho's (I meant bitch-girls) out there.

If he's that far off base, we'll catch on or we'll kill him.

We are a ruthless tribe.
I like the killing part.Although some might catch on too late.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Wait...did you just say I'm stupid but I don't know it? Or that most girls are stupid and didn't know, but I'm not like them? :confused:

Also, I like the killing as well.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Or that most girls are stupid and didn't know, but I'm not like them?
This part actually.Us vampires have forum etiquette too...sometimes :D
We can't say something bad to a girl now can we ?

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Because if it was the other one, soon after, I'd become the craziest girl you'd ever see. ^_^
Don't worry...I've seen crazy girls before and...I played cards with the Devil the other night (and lost) ;)
I don't want you to go crazy.

Last edited:

cloud4004

The way I see it most guys are bastards and most girls are gullible... I'm not trying to stereo type gender or put a label on sex. & I'm not everyone is like this... I just see this kind of thing way too often.

You can't tell me you haven’t seen a complete jerk with a wonderful girl before?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
It's not that most girls are gullible. It's that we all want the same thing. We just want some one that's going to love us and treat us how we want to be treated.

Problem with that is that some guys play the part of the nice guy and then become the ass. But, because we're girls, we won't give up on them because we've seen how nice they can be. We don't like getting hurt by more than one person, so we'll take it for a while until we either find some one better or are tired of getting smacked around.

But then, some of us are smarter than that...