Need a hand getting Chankast working.

SilencedGrenade

I imagine you've had pretty much duplicates of this topic:S Sorry!

I kinda need help aquiring the DC Bios files, my DC finally died, after me buying skies of arcadia 4 times :S Love that game ^^

Before I get a "Try Google" I've tried google and it's swamped with fake sites that just forward you to a search engine -.-'

If this topic IS against the forums rules, please, admins, delete this... :p

Last edited:

SilencedGrenade

Oh, and I forgot to mention.. rumours have been buzzing round that Sega are just making games to make money to produce a new console.. any firm evidence for this? Would be kinda cool if they did make a new console <3

Last edited:

montpics

SilencedGrenade said:
Oh, and I forgot to mention.. rumours have been buzzing round that Sega are just making games to make money to produce a new console.. any firm evidence for this? Would be kinda cool if they did make a new console <3
About the rumor, I could doubt that Sega won't be in too much in a hurry release a new console in which there are already 3 huge companies battling each other in marketing their own consoles, at least not now. Microsoft already released X360 by the end of last year while we're waiting for Sony Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution which will due to be released later this year.

As for Sega's company parther, Sammy wouldn't want to spend any huge budget for Sega making a new consoles considering Sega's failures marketing its previous consoles such as Sega CD, Sega Saturn and now Sega Dreamcast. If the rumors is true, they really need to work it out carefully and release it AFTER the battle of the consoles have ended. Plus, they really need to attract or convince back some of major game companies to release games for its latest console since many of them left and making games for other consoles which is more profitable since the dawn of Sega Dreamcast.

Note : There are only rumors being spread about it, but Sammy and Sega denied or confirmed that they are really working on new consoles.

hagbard

SilencedGrenade said:
I imagine you've had pretty much duplicates of this topic:S Sorry!

I kinda need help aquiring the DC Bios files, my DC finally died, after me buying skies of arcadia 4 times :S Love that game ^^

Before I get a "Try Google" I've tried google and it's swamped with fake sites that just forward you to a search engine -.-'

If this topic IS against the forums rules, please, admins, delete this... :p
Sorry but you can't ask but any BIOS/ROM/ISO files here because of the Forum Rules.
Tip: If you can find the name of the BIOS in this forum, you should get it pretty easily

Abou the rumors, some Chinese recently licensed Game Gear and SMS games to produce portable and TV consoles, most likely the Genesis replica with Sonic, SF2 and so on packs out there

Last edited: