3 count bout / fire suplex

SLIPKNOT666

ok look .. i now the rules of this site .. and im not gunna break them (again) but if anyone knows this game or has it working then hats off to them cause ive cruzed all sites and ill be damn'd if every site doesent have the full game .. i see its been ranked and voted on so somebody has it .. but i guess im the unlucky one .. so if there is any fans of this game .. please help me out anyway u can

i use MAME32

maybe another EMU is in store

i also have Finalburn Alpha

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Do you have the neogeo.zip ??

SLIPKNOT666

yea i got the zip file for the game but im missing these files that are listed below

sfix.sfx NOT FOUND
sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND
sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND
000-lo.lo NOT FOUND
043-c1.bin NOT FOUND
043-c2.bin NOT FOUND
043-c3.bin NOT FOUND
043-c4.bin NOT FOUND

so if ur talking about something eles then please fill me in bro

i just put the neogeo.zip in the rom folder of mame32 and just these errors came up

043-c1.bin NOT FOUND
043-c2.bin NOT FOUND
043-c3.bin NOT FOUND
043-c4.bin NOT FOUND

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
sfix.sfx NOT FOUND
sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND
sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND
000-lo.lo NOT FOUND
These are missing bios files.You need a newer version of the neogeo.zip (BIOS)
043-c1.bin NOT FOUND
043-c2.bin NOT FOUND
043-c3.bin NOT FOUND
043-c4.bin NOT FOUND
I think these are missing files from the rom itself.

montpics

You can use other emulators such as Nebula, or Kawaks as well. (You can test it out) The ROM you are having is most probably an old romset being dumped. :cool:

Note : Perhaps you need to edit the romdata if that problem stil doesn't solved. (Only works on older version though)

SLIPKNOT666

ive tryed everything .. i went thru all the EMU's and even searched for the missing file and all that jazz and nothing .. so i just think .. that when it comes to this game .. im screwed .. kinda sucks but dems the brakes i guess