I Had More Roms I Put In Mame But When I Refresh It Dont Show

Indeed

I Dl Some Rome And Put It In The Rom File I Refresh It Wont Show Up In The Mame32k0.6 any1 noe how to work it .the game is still in zip i havent unzipp it. The Game that wont show up was.

killer instinct 2
xmen vs street fighter
metal slug 3 and 4 and many more why doesnt it show up please help me:confused:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Killer Instinct 2 needs an additional .chd file.To know more simply look a couple of topics below yours.

xmen vs. street fighter - probably bad roms/dumps I suggest re-download.

metal slug 3 and 4 - Do you have the neogeo.zip in your roms folder ?

Please try the latest version of Mame.I think it would help.

Zach

Not having the neogeo BIOS files won't affect whether a game shows up or not.. And as far as I know, neither will not having a CHD.

The thing about CHD games is, you have to have both the roms zip, and then put the chd in a folder of the same name, inside your roms directory..

If you are not seeing things show up, then its probably because the games don't work or don't run properly, or something else, and you have your view filtered to not show games like that.

That's all I can think of at the moment

hagbard

On the MAME32 main window, if you click the "Available" folder and press [F5] to refresh the list, it will show up only the available games, so if you're missing the NeoGeo BIOS you won't see any NeoGeo game. The same will happen with every game if you're missing any ROM or CHD.
However you can click the "All games" folder to see every emulated game whether you have the ROMs or not.

Last edited:

Indeed

When I click the game on the list that i had in my rom folder that doesnt work it said it was missing some file it only had the bin file it was mostly the file that has ng-sfx,negeo,ng-rom that are missing how do i get them file. And Wat Is The Latest Mame they got. Thank You.

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
mostly the file that has ng-sfx,negeo,ng-rom that are missing
THAT is from the neogeo.zip the NeoGeo BIOS.
Download it,put in in your Mame rom folder...it should work.
Latest Mame is 0.104,easy to find on this here site (Emulator-Zone).

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
yeh i dont noe how to use that mame0.104
They are all the same,I don't know what you mean.
Use Mame32 Plus! 0.104u1 or other Mame32 0.104 variant,that's as easy as Mame can be (nice GUI).
Don't bother with the command line versions if you don't know how to use them.

Last edited: