What makes you mad/go crazy/get pissed off right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Genome are you like this:
rich college kid who can't appreciate having to spend their own money because their fucking parents are still paying for everything... Like I know this one guy, his mom is still buying him cloths...
How rich are you Genome ? Rolling in dough ?
Or just the part that the parents still buy you things... :msn_confu

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I work in retail. In fact, I work at Wal-Mart, the most horrible place in the entire history of the universe.

What makes me mad is when customers think that just because they're spending a measely $32.94, they can call a cashier every name in the book.

Or when I'm working at the service desk and people return perfectly good food (That I have to throw in the trash because I can't restock it) just because they didn't want it or because they didn't budget things right.

Or when I'm back in layaway and no one wants to read the policies that are posted on the wall. So when I tell them the rule, they get mad and demand a manager who tells them LITERALLY THE SAME THING WORD FOR FREAKIN' WORD THAT I JUST TOLD THEM!!!!

Customers, this is what I think of you: :fuckyou:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Akiko_the_Elf said:
I work in retail. In fact, I work at Wal-Mart, the most horrible place in the entire history of the universe.

What makes me mad is when customers think that just because they're spending a measely $32.94, they can call a cashier every name in the book.

Or when I'm working at the service desk and people return perfectly good food (That I have to throw in the trash because I can't restock it) just because they didn't want it or because they didn't budget things right.

Or when I'm back in layaway and no one wants to read the policies that are posted on the wall. So when I tell them the rule, they get mad and demand a manager who tells them LITERALLY THE SAME THING WORD FOR FREAKIN' WORD THAT I JUST TOLD THEM!!!!

Customers, this is what I think of you: :fuckyou:

Now this is what I call hate !
Keep it going Akiko_the_Elf ! :D

I just hate that I wasn't here when you first joined.
cloud4004 seems to know you.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
You shall never know true hate until you are a cashier at Wal-Mart...

I'm so filled with hate for the masses that it's apalling. I'm totally emotionally dead to warm happy feelings. I'm so full of a hate that only those who work in retail can understand that my heart is completely cold and devoid of any happiness whatsoever.

I make corpses seem warm and inviting...

:joke: :dramaqu:

Genome

north west south west
i work at braums ( a ice cream/burger fast food chain in midwest region of the usa) and i think it completely out of line that i have been called a "fuckface" because someones milkshake was thin. ya know there are ppl in other countries who starve each and every fucking night because they dont have any food. to call me a fuckface or shithead because your chicken sandwich (which i didnt make btw!!!!!!!) took 10 minutes to cook, is completely unacceptable. Americans need to grow up.

braums is the most embarressing and unberable experience i have faced in my life. my other jobs (sitting in the mall selling video games) never faced these challenges, (at least to this degree) if i had not met my gf (who im planning on marrying:happy: )i would consider the whole thing a waste of my life and probably go in and shoot it up.

thats what makes me mad..:fuckyou:

(so i do know how you feel akiko. we must unite against the masses)

(oh and vamp im not rich, but my parents still have to buy me stuff because i make a shitass $5.50 an hour at braums)

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
if i had not met my gf (who im planning on marrying )
Nice... :happy:

I feel sorry for those assholes that called you shithead/fuckface...you should have killed them right there on the spot.
(oh and vamp im not rich, but my parents still have to buy me stuff because i make a shitass $5.50 an hour at braums)
Sorry for thinking otherwise...I just HATE those MoFo's.

-=VampyR=- is easier to spell isn't it ? :D

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
yeah belive me if i had a crossbow, or a katana, or the power to summon forrest animals. they would have been in some shit;)

yeah its alot easier....see vampyr. i can spell that. i also think it suits you better since you luv vampiers.:happy:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I know what Braums is! I don't think I've ever been in one, but I know what it is!

Yeah, trust me. I went off on my manager one time, and I said, "You don't pay me enough to deal with people calling me everything but white!! Some woman called me UGLY because I did my job and for $7.05 an hour, I don't think this place is worth it at all!"

And I was in tears. And it was not nice.

Genome

north west south west
^ i've been called worse for less money ($5.50) but yeah ppl suck. so does work.

btw dont even bother going into braums. the food is way fucking overpriced. i just end up stealing 10-25 dollars worth a night.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Click THIS ...Genome.

I have always found the items at Braum's to be of very good quality. I always use their milk products and bakery items. Their burgers are very good as well. The Braum's that I use is very friendly and clean. I couldn't find a better shake anywhere!!

they have poor servive and mis treat customers

the Braum's at Harrah,OK. the girls are rude it takes a long time to get the order then most the time it's wrong. when bought up to them they act as if it's my fault and not thiers.I have giving them chance after chance and they still mess up. No more for me. They lost my business.

...mistreat customers...it must be someone that called you names... :D

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
the problem is the employees cant flame all the shithead customers. i read the third guy downs post. (talon) he is complaining about something the store has no controll of. the ice cream is made in oklahoma at a factory. not in our back room. plus he tries to use big words so he sounds important.
Rather than being an isolated production mishap, I am persuaded that this abysmal product was a misguided effort to cut production costs, while concurrently maintaining corporate profit margins, at the expense of custoemr satisfaction and reflecting a strategic philosophical
arrogance that is unacceptable.
i love that he says "this loyal braums customer has switched to blue bell" well if he was a loyal customer he wouldnt of switched.

belive it or not the customer is almost never right. i could ramble on for hours about the gay stuff the customers do but that would put everyone in a bad mood. however this is the pissy thread so here it goes...

one day i got in to work. we were short handed and i got put on drive. being on drive doesnt bother me since i can remember multiple items and not have to worry about messing up an order just because im not near a register. however the first car i got pulled up. he two "bag of burgers" which is 5 burgers for $5.55 and seven orders of small fries.

so thats 10 burgers and seven orders of fries.

okay now the night before that there was a snowstorm. so there was about 5-6 inches of snow on the ground and we were making everything to the order so that we wouldnt waste anything since we wernt busy. so that means we had to cook 10 patties, 10, buns, and 7 orders of fries. i told him this at the window and asked him to pull forward and we would bring it out to him.

he said "no there isnt anyone behind me i shouldnt have to pull forward"

now at braums we have 3 minutes to get the food made and out to them. fries take 1:30 and patties take close to 5. so when we finally got all of his food together it was at about 10 minutes. and since he wouldnt pull forward and get off the sensor it was still counting the time which was going to hurt my percentage (if you dont know what that means, bad % = fired.)

so i handed him the food. and i was just about to step away from the window and he said, "just so you know, im going to call your 1-800 number because im very dissatisfied, i shouldnt have to wait 10 minutes for my food".

so my entire body in an instant was a flash of white hot rage. first of all he ruined my percentage so right there my job is on the line, i had to make all of that food, plus he said that!? hell no so i said

"thats great how about you go fuck yourself"
closed the window then went back to sweeping floors.

in surmation:fuckyou:

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
"thats great how about you go fuck yourself"
That's being gentle...you should've shoved something in his lame-ass face. Grrrr...
I don't know how you put up with that shit (hey...unless the guy was 2-3 times your size).You know what you should do ? Piss in one bucket,and the first mofo that comes wining like a bitch...splat!..Drink that...you moron !

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
of course i would have to carry around a bucket of urine all night
Whatever it takes.
On a more less violent note...killing them is the only way. (j/k)

The thing is,that it will be good to keep one bucket for that "special someone" who really treats you bad.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Do you have any idea what I would PAY for the opportunity to say, "That's great. How about you go fuck yourself?" to a customer?!?

If I could do that and not get automatically fired, I would!

Genome, I feel your pain, and let me tell you, you officially rock my socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.