xmen vs streetfighter & snk vs capcom

trillsk8

can you play these on mame and if you can... what bios do you need :dry:

hagbard

Xmen vs SF it's for CPS-2 and don't need any BIOS.

SNK vs Capcom it's the SNK version of that game, and runs on NeoGeo MVS so the bios (neogeo.zip) it's needed. Otherwise if you mean Capcom Vs SNK 1/2, these are the Capcom versions and run on Sega Naomi board currently not emulated.

PD: Isn't your sig a little too big?

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

Darkstar808

Re: xmen vs streetfighter & snk vs capcom & Marvel Super Heros Vs Street Fighters

I need help, where can i find the file MSVSU, its for marvel vs street fighter rom on kawaks

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Re: xmen vs streetfighter & snk vs capcom & Marvel Super Heros Vs Street Fighters

I can't read anything :confused: ...i guess you want to read the rules.
Google is your friend...

trillsk8

hagbard said:
Xmen vs SF it's for CPS-2 and don't need any BIOS.

SNK vs Capcom it's the SNK version of that game, and runs on NeoGeo MVS so the bios (neogeo.zip) it's needed. Otherwise if you mean Capcom Vs SNK 1/2, these are the Capcom versions and run on Sega Naomi board currently not emulated.

PD: Isn't your sig a little too big?

OK i made my sig smaller.. sorry about that.

well i have FBA, Nebula, and Mame ... and it says that some files are missing for xmen vs street fighter:closedeye

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Download the rom again.I think it's the only way...unless you post a screenshot with the error.

hagbard

Darkstar808 said:
I need help, where can i find the file MSVSU, its for marvel vs street fighter rom on kawaks
Don't ask for ROMs here. Read the rules.

trillsk said:
didn't work.... it just says some files are missing
The ROMs you're downloading probably doesn't mathc with your emulator version. Try to update your emus and of course an updated ROMs source

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
In his case I don't think it would help.

AcidGlow

trance
I suggest dling them again from diff sites. I got 2 that I use that I dled xmnvsSF and it works fine on mame 32k 0.64 for me.

In the past, I did try to use some Final Burn rom versions with Mame. Some did work but others didn't. I just had to redownload the MAME versions for them.

I'm not sure if I can post links to bios files or roms on here so eh... anywho.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I'm not sure if I can post links to bios files or roms on here so eh... anywho.
No...you can't post.Glad you haven't.
GREAT SIG !

Last edited:

AcidGlow

trance
Ah ok, good thing I didn't post links.

Those are the only 2 ideas I can think of to solve your problem. They solved mine that way.

-redownloadl the games off other sites cause not all FBA/Kawaks versions work on mame. Dl the mame versions
-you'll need the neogeo.zip bios files to load neogeo games in mame I believe.

I only play 1 neogeo game anyways so I guess that's it.

Thankx for the comment on mah sig. I love making my own animations/stories. :msn_moon:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Read the forum rules just in case... :D
I love making my own animations/stories.

Last edited: