Hey

KaDuece

Hey all,
I'm new here at Emulator Zone, and I'm looking for some help on a few things. I have barely got into emulation and video game roms, just a few days ago, but have learned alot so far. A friend of mine "fixed" my Xbox with EvoX for me last week and have been wondering how he put Snes games on the HD. It was then that I learned about emulation and ROMs. I understand the forum's rules about ROMs, so I'll try not to get that deep into them. When I learned that I can play Snes, N64, and other console games on my PC that excited me because I would have never thought it was possible. At that time I thought it had nothing to do with my fixed Xbox, until I came across this forum. So my main reason for being a member at this forum is to find out how to put additional games like N64 etc. on my Xbox's HD. And of course follow the rules and be a respectful member. ;) Thanks to anyone who can help now and in the future.

I apologize if I broke any rules with the info, in my into. But again, I'm new and learning.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Welcome KaDuece ! :D
I don't think you broke any rules.Actually I'm glad you read them,most people don't.
Happy Gaming!

p.s.-
so I'll try not to get that deep into them.
Talk about any game you want...asking for links to rom/iso sites is forbidden.
If you have a problem/question start a thread in the right forum section.

Last edited:

KaDuece

Thanks pbdizayne! I'm glad to be here, so glad I made a signature and avatar set just for this forum. lol See you in the forums.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Great avatar and sig too !

hagbard

Pretty sure, don't forget I'm here :D j/k

Welcome btw