What Game Is this One ?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I found this screenshot on some site ("some" is innapropiate,but they got roms and other KOF movie series'n'stuff and I can't say where).
I think it's a hack of some kind.
Here it is:

hagbard

Never heard of that, looks to me a Mugenized Kenshin

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
It is Mugenized ;)...is the game name Kenshin ?

hagbard

I have no idea, perhaps it's just a Mugen character

Genome

north west south west
hmm just watched 4 episodes of Ruroni Kenshin last night (full series on my hdd, oh yah) didnt know there was a video game.

im going to give you a ryu tsu sen phzydian. hmm and for haggy....how about a Ama Kakeru Ryuno Hirameki

(one of my favorite animes btw :happy: )

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Please Genome...pbdizayn. :p

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
What exactly are these Mugen's ?

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
It's been a while since I checked, but AFAIK MUGEN is an engine, which allows you to create your own beat-em-up. Mostly the background and characters are ripped (and modified) from original games. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

hagbard

You're totally right, there're also was another one called kof91, but looks to be dead. I'm not sure about Mugen it's still alive though

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
That's what I thought.I got that pic from a site that has a lot of Mugenized versions,and some software/tool that looked good but I didn't even bother to use it.
Cannot say which site they have some illegal movies/games material there :D

Last edited:

montpics

hagbard said:
You're totally right, there're also was another one called kof91, but looks to be dead. I'm not sure about Mugen it's still alive though
The main site of MUGEN, Elecbyte is officially 'dead' but fans of MUGEN still supporting it until now. (Just like Dreamcast) ;)

hagbard

I see, thank for the info :)