Nyxem.E Virus will Strike Tomorrow.

Fable

Urban Ninja
me thinks firewalls count as e-condoms

haha

montpics

alcoatjez said:
So you're infecting your work PC right now? :p
Speaking of it. My OS currently in unstable now, probably I did something with the registry or something else. But other OS'es seemed fine to me. But anyway, I really need to reformat again once I grabbed extra storage. (I hope) :cool:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
^ What's the problem...with your PC I mean ?

Jale

montpics said:
Speaking of it. My OS currently in unstable now, probably I did something with the registry or something else. But other OS'es seemed fine to me. But anyway, I really need to reformat again once I grabbed extra storage. (I hope) :cool:
If it's Windows, that's not surprising :glare:

Did you do a spyware check?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Maybe it's something that can be fixed... :)

montpics

Butters said:
If it's Windows, that's not surprising :glare:
Yeah, another unstable Windows XP which restarted in all of a sudden and truncated some of the files while system checking. Now, some of the programs seemed fail to work. Ah well. ;)
Did you do a spyware check?
I don't think that's the main problem though...... (But still one of the problem though) :rolleyes:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Yeah, another unstable Windows XP which restarted in all of a sudden and truncated some of the files while system checking. Now, some of the programs seemed fail to work. Ah well.
It happens every time...On a crash,if Windows does a disk-check,sometimes it deletes vscan.ini of my antivirus BitDefender 9.How stupid is that?
Luckily I have a backup of the file (even the av has a backup in some folder,they might have known about the stupidity of WinXP)...otherwise I cannot scan any file anymore.

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I think I have one of the most tweaked Windows on the planet. :)
My system doesn't crash anyway...but sometimes hey,it happens...

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Some people say yes.
Me ?...I don't care.The only things I hate about Firefox is its startup time and the tons of memory the dang thing eats up.In rest nothing but good things.

Both Opera and Firefox kick IE's ass anytime.Opera is slightly faster than Firefox.But I can't get used to Opera and I'll stick to Firefox.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I'm also a FireFox user. The main reason for me is the tabbed browsing, but of course IE7 is also going to use that.

Last edited:

Fable

Urban Ninja
psh. firefox is the bomb tho. IE2 or w/e that weirdo browser has tabbed browsing but it still sucks.