Nintendo Mario Bros 1 ROM really exist?

alejobar

I've been looking around and I couldn't find the original Mario Bros, could someone please let me know if this ROM really exist? a little help finding it will be appreciate

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Of course it exists.Can't tell where,read the rules.

alejobar

I know you cannot tell me, but are you sure you have the real Mario Bros 1? because I found a lots of false Mario Bros 1, at least not the one that I use to play when I was a kid in my NES console

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
but are you sure you have the real Mario Bros 1?
Positive.You probably found VS.Super Mario Bros or something.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Well yeah,the first is Mario Bros. and the 2nd is SUPER Mario Bros.
Search for the last one.

Last edited:

ROM Hack Novice

pbdizayn said:
Well yeah,the first is Mario Bros. and the 2nd is SUPER Mario Bros.
Search for the last one.

This might be a bit off topic, but even of Super Mario Bros., the only roms floating around are bad dumps, hacked ones(hodling down B lets you swim), and a one that plays fine but has no title screen.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I have over 500 versions/hacks of SMB in one .7z file,less than 1MB...plus the original :p
Found it yesterday in 30 seconds just to make sure it is still available online for dl.

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
rofl yeah it exists read my signature. thats beating it with an emu. only way i can record it. but yeah i wish those 499 other versions would get whiped off the map. i hate all hacked games unless the creators actually create a new game from that engine. it is pretty dumb playing: question mark mario bros (U)

there was one once (Legend of Zelda: Outlands) that actually took an old engine and built a brand new game off of it. i have an arcticel i typed up for it. maby if lefertis and some of the other moderators dont mind i can post it. it was a fun game.

Zach

I used to have KKK Bros, now that was a funny game

Anyway. If you want to stay up to date you need to stop looking for web sites and look for torrent sites that serve entire Goodtools sets.

You can configure each set to filter out all the bad crap too, I thinned down my collections a lot doing that.

Genome

north west south west
i have kkk mario bros.i will give goodnes a try and whipe out some of my hacked nes games. (assuming i can figure out how to use it.)

btw alco what is the point of the no intro project. i dont really see a reason to cut out the game intros.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Neco said:
I used to have KKK Bros, now that was a funny game

If you like cheap racist sh#t that is. Funny to see once, pathetic as a game.

Genome said:
i dont really see a reason to cut out the game intros.

LOL @ Genome :D
It is called like that, since some dump groups (especially the GBA ones) putted intros in the ROMs with their names, greetz, etc. This caused the ROMs they released to be different than what was on the cart.
The aim is to have correct dumps of commercial games, betas, promos, protos and no hacks, translations, etc.

Genome

north west south west
oh well thats good then alco.:happy: i assumed it was because they had something against game intros. (i have no intro smb1. wouldnt mind a full copy of the origional though)

kkk mario bros is a mario hack. (in america the kkk is a white-supremist racist group. they are black hating bigots)

kkk mario bros features hacked sprites that depict the kkk. (mario in a white hood, mario with a red-dragon [i belive thats the name] hood, the goombas and koopas are remade as black ppl.)

against my better judgement i'll post a link to info on the game. i wont post such offensive pics on this site directly though

View at own risk
http://www.i-mockery.com/romhacks/superkkkbros/default.php

RockY

L H D T P M
p2p and torrents offer a great variety of NES and SNES roms. It’s better that way instead of downloading one by one.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I agree with the torrents, but I don't like p2p programs, since it's often difficult to get the right ones.