emulation-zone being blocked in school

DjRooKE

Banned
i was trying to get to this website in school but those B**** Ass F***** blocked it like it was working before but than later it was blocked by "WEBBLOCKER" man....i was pissed....does anyone know how to get pass webblocker...?

onewecallgod

i fixed your sig for you....

anyhow, do a port scan and look for open ports. then find a proxy to go through the open ports so you can surf where ever the hell you want.

montpics

DjRooKE said:
i was trying to get to this website in school but those B**** Ass F***** blocked it like it was working before but than later it was blocked by "WEBBLOCKER" man....i was pissed....does anyone know how to get pass webblocker...?
Sorry, can't help. Ask the people who knows the password instead. :rolleyes:

DjRooKE

Banned
"onewecallgod"....i have no idea what your talking about but thanks...ill find out from someone smart on some internet tech site.

Corey4666

im blocked outta alot of websites also on my skool computers and how do you change a proxy on IE i cant seem to find the settings

onewecallgod

Corey4666 said:
im blocked outta alot of websites also on my skool computers and how do you change a proxy on IE i cant seem to find the settings
tools -> internet options -> connections -> LAN settings

its possible that the user setting is crippled, so you won't be able to change stuff.

Corey4666

oh ok thanks man i seen it at skool but it said LAN options i was jus confused if it was for lan... but the thing is o nevermind i dunno why i wanna explain why i was confused about it :sleep:

Splize

onewecallgod said:
i fixed your sig for you....

anyhow, do a port scan and look for open ports. then find a proxy to go through the open ports so you can surf where ever the hell you want.

Haha I get it

Cheetah

So if you find an open port then, under the proxy settings, i just type that port into the Port selection and go? Or is there more to it?

Cheetah

onewecallgod said:
there's a lot more to it. you need to find a proxy that runs off the open port.

Hmm...I think I won't worry about it too much then haha. Doesn't really seem worth the trouble of being kicked off the network and suspended if caught...I can come home and go anywhere I want :D

onewecallgod

nevermind, you don't understand the basic concepts at all. figures, it must be the rap music destroying your sense of logic.

DjRooKE

Banned
look i dont know what u guyz are talkin about with this whole proxy and port thing all i know is that i got through webblocker cuz of my freind an so he knows more and www.ebay.ca did work!

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
He means translating a website then surfing the translation which is one of the oldest ways of bypassing school blocks.