Im so over my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

is there somehow i can send someone one of the roms Im trying to get working, because I really am a dumb ass and maybe if they work it out then they can give me a step by step, wadayasay?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just tell us what those games are and we will help you if we can. You don't have to send them to anyone.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
also it realy helps to chek it.

i.e:

for nes try the goodnes tool
for n64 try the goodn64 tool
for mame try CLRMAME

then you will know if it is even a good rom.

VANDAN

ok how about i take a snapshot of the files within the game folder,
and put them in this forum, that might help you give me the advice im asking for.
the only prob is, how?

montpics

Too little infos. Tell us the name of the game or emulator you are currently using.

Note : Tell us bit by bit from you won't get any help sooner if details not given. :cool:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
VANDAN said:
ok how about i take a snapshot of the files within the game folder,
and put them in this forum, that might help you give me the advice im asking for.
the only prob is, how?

1. Game name and extension, f.e. Super Mario World.sfc
2. Emulator name (and version), f.e. Zsnes 1.42

This will make it a lot easier for us...

VANDAN

I know, i know, u need the info so u can help me, but what if (hyperthetically) it isnt your standard rom or standard emulator needed,
in fact what if the game files are of a sensitive nature, im sure there are policies which forbid certain things and what if the game files fall into that category, im just not sure, hyperthetically speaking of coarse.

VANDAN

i do want help and i will reveal all info but first to help me explain can someone tell me how to insert an image( Script Prompt: Please enter the URL of the image ) because i have taken a snapshot of game folders contents and i feel this will help me explain.

VANDAN

ok heres the story, the games im trying to emulate are authentic pokermachine games. each folder contains
9 files:EEprom(BIN File 1 KB)
Game(Configouration Settings 1 KB)
indian(Shortcut 1 KB)
Mainsys
mk6( AVL File 12,940 KB)
mk6. cfg( CFG File 4 KB)
mk6all.cfg(CFG File 4 KB)
Sram (BIN File 512 KB)
Win32DLL.dll (1.0.0.1 Game Emulator)

now it seems to me that this folder contains its own rom and emulator but how do i get it to work, please, step by step like im 4 years old

bambini

Hey....

I might be able to help! Would you send me the folders and i'll try to see if a flash driver might do the trick.(the folder you put up had bin files so thats a good sign) if it does i could try to exe it 4 u but there's no gaurantee it'll work though but worth a shot i guess...

email schnookles@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.