hello all, hey, hey all, im a noob!

ratchet

Hey as you may have already read in one of my posts is that Ive been coming here for at least 3 years now but just haven't joined the forums.
Anyway I just wanted to say that its good that you have kept your non-hosting of illegal copyrighted material or linking is a good policy as many people and haven't turned a blind eye to the Game developers.
<p>
I used to own tens of thousands of roms but just as a preservation thing I had going on but I never hosted (wait once I hosted 1 GBA rom) them.
I thinks its good how easily accesible this website is and that you provide BETA versions for programmers and such to experiment with and fix bugs.
<p>
One thing I like about this forum as I have been reading through some posts is that the answers to peoples questions are straight forward and people respect each other not treating each other as so called "worthless geeks". I mean not trying to sound like Im all emotional Im kinda a bad ass in real life although it may not sound like it but I've woken up to a few things.
<p>
Anyway talk to ya'll soon !

mhl12

thanks for the compliments and welcome to EZ!

hagbard

Thank you, and welcome here although you actually knew this site before me :)

TGS

Good of you to register, welcome to the forums.