Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic 3D blast

• Sonic Spinball

• Total voters
J

Jet Set Willy

Which Sonic 1? Which Sonic 2? There were different versions on the Master System and Game Gear.

Foo'.

J

Jet Set Willy

Pftt, kids don't know their games. Or basic kitediddlery. Do you know how to diddle a kite, boy?

belmont

Well my vote is for Sonic CD.
The poll is for the Mega Drive games(so it says)
The only one missing is Sonic Spinball.
I will fix it even though no one is going to vote for it :p

Mourgos

I voted for Sonic 2.I never got to finish that game.Has anyone defeated the last robot of Robotnic(the one after the robo-sonic)?I was hitting the damn thing for around 15 min but it wouldn't die.After all these years it's still driving me nuts.

BTW ,though they're not for Mega Drive,you could also add:

Sonic Chaos(game gear)
Sonic Triple Trouble(game gear)
Sonic 3D:Flickies' Island(PC)

belmont

This poll is for MD games...we can make another for the Game Gear versions(I liked them better!)

I think it is the same as Sonic 3D for MD.

(PS I move it to the SEGA section,it fits better there!)

KidneyKai

Originally posted by Mourgos@Feb 20 2004, 09:54 PM
I voted for Sonic 2.I never got to finish that game.Has anyone defeated the last robot of Robotnic(the one after the robo-sonic)?I was hitting the damn thing for around 15 min but it wouldn't die.After all these years it's still driving me nuts.

BTW ,though they're not for Mega Drive,you could also add:

Sonic Chaos(game gear)
Sonic Triple Trouble(game gear)
The time limited to complete a stage is 10mins, how you got past that number is beyond me :p

I reckon sonic 3 bundled with sonic and knuckles was the best.

Mourgos

There wasn't a time limit at that boss if I remember correctly.Anyway I'haven;t played it for ..I'don't know ,six years(?) so I may be wrong.

If anyone knows how to defeat this devilish thing post NOW.Ι hane to learn.

KidneyKai

Key rule: Don't get greedy.

You can hit him twice in his repetion thingy.

1st time: When he bends down, to fire his rocket arms, attack him as he ducks, then run like the wind to the left and juuuuuump!

2nd time: Just before he puts his jetpack on to fly above you, before he tries to squash you by homing in, he ducks before he flies off, you can hit him then also.

Hit him 8 or 10 times (think its 8, not sure) and he's dead.

Then, run to the right as fast as you can.

End.

B)

Mourgos

Weird, I can swear I was hitting him much more than 8 or 10 times and he just doesn't die.I remember that once I was hitting him for so much time that I eventually got bored and closed it.Could it be that I didn't have all chaos emeralds or that I had it in a cartridge along with Sonic 1,and Dr Robotnic's Meanbean machine,therefor it could be a slightly different version?I can't find any other explanation.

belmont

Weird, I can swear I was hitting him much more than 8 or 10 times and he just doesn't die.I remember that once I was hitting him for so much time that I eventually got bored and closed it.Could it be that I didn't have all chaos emeralds or that I had it in a cartridge along with Sonic 1,and Dr Robotnic's Meanbean machine,therefor it could be a slightly different version?I can't find any other explanation.
The things you mention don't alter the final boss.
I killed it pretty easily the way KidneyKai mentioned.
Im really bad at sonic and knuckles.I cant even get past the second level let alone the rest of the game.
This level made want to break my Mega Drive.
It is a level with endless sand inside a pyramid.

Mourgos

The things you mention don't alter the final boss.
I killed it pretty easily the way KidneyKai mentioned.

Then I don't know what the hell was happening.Anyway it doesn't matter that much after all these years.At least I found out how it was supposed to end.

Im really bad at sonic and knuckles.I cant even get past the second level let alone the rest of the game.

I hated that stage as well.