• Sonic and knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic 3D blast

• Sonic Spinball

• Total voters

KidneyKai

It was worth it when you get to Lava Reef Zone Act 1. One of the best stage background music EVER! :lol:

Nick

Somehow, the only Sonic game I've ever played in my life was Sonic for Sega Gamegear, and even that for no more then 10 minutes.

belmont

The game says it on the back side of th DVD box.However I didn't do it cause I don't have much free time to play my GC.I prefer playing the unfinished FF10 on PS2 or the new Yugioh game for my GBA.
Man I really love the Sonic games in the Game Gear .
I have all of them in original cardridges.

J

Jet Set Willy

I enjoyed those ones too, but on the Master System instead of the Game Gear (practically the same system). Most Mega Drive/Genesis players and younger teens never knew they existed :)

belmont

Most Mega Drive/Genesis players and younger teens never knew they existed :)
Too bad for them missing the best 2d platforms ever.
It is a pity my Game Gear broke :(
hail to GBA flash cardridges and to the man who encoded the Game Gear emulator for GBA!!!

Mourgos

Originally posted by belmont@Feb 25 2004, 11:12 PM
The game says it on the back side of th DVD box.However I didn't do it cause I don't have much free time to play my GC.I prefer playing the unfinished FF10 on PS2 or the new Yugioh game for my GBA.
Man I really love the Sonic games in the Game Gear .
I have all of them in original cardridges.
How many are they?BTW I still have my game gear,and imagine that it fell from my bag during a school trip at the 999 stairs of Nafplio.Around 30 meters from the ground,it hit three times on rocks and fell on a tree,yet it still works perfectly.That's a quality made console.

belmont

fell from my bag during a school trip at the 999 stairs of Nafplio
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNBELEAVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I burned it from overuse :D
Man I love this console.
The Sonic games on the Game Gea are
Sonic
Sonic 2
Sonic Spinball
Sonic Drift
Sonic Drift 2
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Chaos 2 or Trible Trouble on Europe
Sonic Labirinth
Sonic Blast.
I think I didn't miss any game.

KidneyKai

Sonic the Hedgehog was the first game I ever had (came with my first console, the Master System II with Alex the Kidd in Miracle World built in. Why don't new consoles have a free game built in?!). That version is much harder than the one on the Mega Drive (which i got 6 months later). You really felt a sense of satisfaction when you completed old games after so many tries. Bet no one who has completed Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System/ Game Gear forgot the ending theme song. :lol:
If you did. SHAME ON YOU!! :angry:

J

Jet Set Willy

New consoles don't have games built in because most games are well over 700MB in size, and 700MB of ROM is expensive.

J

Jet Set Willy

Off-topic: Who found the secret built-in game on the Master System MK I?

Jay

Sly Little Devil
This thread really makes me want to play a sonic game. I think I'll go home and fire up an SMS emulator.